by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Various Text and Translation Errors

Hero
Thanks for the reports.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 143 (1,527 Views)

Re: Compiled List

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Once
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can see it when choosing between the 3 different Freelancer careers and also if you've chosen the Freelancer Artist career.
What happens when the bug occurs? Spelling mistake
What do you expect to see? "This is partly..."
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? It's part of the new patch (1.51.75.1020)ThisIsParty.jpg

Message 32 of 143 (1,498 Views)

Page turners

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 2014
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work my first pet stuff and more but typing them is a waste of my time
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join page turners or become friends with someone in page turners and wait till they invite you into the club
What happens when the bug occurs? It says were having a meeting! Looking for some quite time? Join us at the library!——it says quite instead of quiet. I have no idea if its a pun that i dont get or if its not supposed to be there but i said this anyway.
What do you expect to see? QUIET
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Removed cc, did not change

Ya so my sim got accepted and it said looking for some quite time. I dont know if one of your developers just didnt notice or something but anyway my username is kwesley1 if u need to contact me or anything. 

-Mac Wesley

its mac alonso cuz its one of my sims names. Btw i love u

Message 33 of 143 (1,489 Views)

Re: Page turners

Hero

Hi @macal0ns0 

I moved your post to the text and translation issues collection thread.

Could you please add a picture and encircle the problem. 

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 143 (1,464 Views)

Couple of Typos

★ Guide

I have found a couple of typos in the game:

"Start a preposterous rumor with a civlian"

"Sim is now able to perform a Comedy Scene. If those jokes fail, she also as the ability to Act Not Embarrassed and clear out those embarrassed feelings."

Message 35 of 143 (1,454 Views)

Re: Couple of Typos

Hero

Hi @DolphinSSA 

merged your post with the collection thread.

Could you please post a screen shot with the error encircled. 

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 143 (1,429 Views)

Re: Couple of Typos

★ Guide

I don't think it is likely I will see these typos again. But if I do, I'll take a screen shot.

Message 37 of 143 (1,406 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Various Text and Translation Errors

★★★★★ Novice

Found a typo in the expansion "Get Together" under Shelves. I guess y'all meant to say "Not So Invisible Shelves". Standard smile

Latest version-Mac

05-15-19_5:06:16 PM.png

Message 38 of 143 (1,397 Views)

freelancer ty

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get To Work, and Outdoor Retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take the programming gig for Llamacorn and complete the report quickly
What happens when the bug occurs? There is a spelling error in the sentence. It says "The contact at Llamacorn was thrilled with the early report delivery. Lillie received "a good bit more" pay than she was expecting, but no complaints here!
What do you expect to see? It seems like a good bit more doesn't sound right, maybe saying something like "a little more pay than she was expecting" would be better.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 39 of 143 (1,355 Views)

Re: freelancer ty

Hero

Hi @danielle3356 

merged your post with the text issues collection thread.

Thanks for your report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 143 (1,340 Views)