Re: text pop-up that doesn't apply to object.

by unseenlarks

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Various Text and Translation Errors

★ Novice

Hi, noticed this when I started up my game - this should say "fewer" not "less".

Screenshot_1.png 

Message 11 of 143 (2,274 Views)

★★ Expert

this notification, after clicking on a Sim who's playing guitar, and choosing to "listen and learn".

listenandlearn.jpg

Message 12 of 143 (2,243 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @unseenlarks

that's more a issue of a wrong notification. Did he gain the right skill ?

New thread might be better :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 143 (2,229 Views)

★★ Expert
hey. actually, they acquired the wrong skill, because the Sim they were learning from... was playing guitar. XD

so, at first, i thought of the displayed text as not applying to the object/happening. so thanks! good catch... i'll make a new thread then, since it's a wrong notification... followed by a wrong result. XD
Message 14 of 143 (2,216 Views)

★ Apprentice

snowdroperror.png

Just as shown in above picture.

Message 15 of 143 (2,150 Views)

★ Guide

Hello,

When a Sim drinks hot cocoa ordered from a winter food stall, it provides a caffeine buzz moodlet which refers to the hot cocoa as coffee. The Sim also becomes energized. When mousing over hot cocoa held in the hand of a Sim, it accurately does say hot cocoa.

hot cocoa.png

Message 16 of 143 (2,114 Views)

Hero

@Nindigo79 wrote:

Hello,

When a Sim drinks hot cocoa ordered from a winter food stall, it provides a caffeine buzz moodlet which refers to the hot cocoa as coffee. The Sim also becomes energized. When mousing over hot cocoa held in the hand of a Sim, it accurately does say hot cocoa.

Thanks for your report. This might just be cause the message is a generic message. I find the moodlet a bit weird to be honest cause hot chocolate makes me sleepy and I certainly dont' get a caffeine buzz from it,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 143 (2,098 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In the new expansion Get Famous there is a grammatical error when doing a 24 hour live stream event. The  text describing the moodlet states "If he can keep streaming until the timer runs out, she'll gain fame and increase his reputation".  Basically it doesn't consistently use the proper gender. 

Message 18 of 143 (2,050 Views)

Hero

Hi @Lady_Paks

could you post a screenshot of the error ?

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 143 (2,036 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 20 of 143 (2,017 Views)