Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Unjustified disallowed words

by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

Re: The name Analise does not work, why?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had this issue last night with 2 of my kids in the game last night, one was Billie and the other was Jupiter. The family name is Coal. I don't think that this is a real issue in my case because I have uploaded Coal family members before, and I previously (in this same save) downloaded an alien named Jupiter. I honestly think that mine is an issue with a glitched occult in my game. Billie is a mermaid and Jupiter is an alien. Both function normally. Their mother is a spellcaster and they havean older brother who was also born from a mermaid father. However the older brother shows spellcaster needs panel and no mermaid form in CAS but the game is trying to register him as also a mermaid. He has both spellcaster and mermaid options when clicking on him when he is the selected sim and I didn't even realize that the game thought he was a mermaid till he got itchy scales moodlet. I made the mistake of putting him in the bath and after his legs are scaly and the tail is just attached to his left leg. I tried to see if I could fix it in CAS but he had no mermaid form and all his outfits look normal in that mode. I saved rather than closed (again hoping to fix the graphical issue) and I think that might be what screwed me. After moving him out, when he visits he now looks like a normal sim, just constantly in swim trunks and no shirt. I updated his sisters' CAS during the same gameplay session.

Message 221 of 433 (1,001 Views)

★ Novice

Added my description for a house I did on the sims 4.It had some CC so I also added the names of the CC and where it came from.It said I could not use the underscore key.

Message 222 of 433 (971 Views)

★ Novice

Is there a reason the name Suki is disallowed - I wasn’t aware that it had any bad connotations? 

Message 223 of 433 (927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, I made a house with myself and all of my REAL LIFE pets. One of them is disallowed and I'm very confused by this.

Church

Spook

Toby

Tabby

Angel

Monster 

Eris

Skye Prater

Message 224 of 433 (887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@ElionGremzin wrote:

Is there a reason the name Suki is disallowed - I wasn’t aware that it had any bad connotations? 

It means "b**ches* in Polish, but then, too much simple words mean something bad in a different language.

Message 225 of 433 (858 Views)

Catnip... Can't say catnip lol

Message 226 of 433 (837 Views)

Re: [Please post here] Disallowed words

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@AnnyttaI can't have my sim named Analie because of the first four letters 👀 

Message 227 of 433 (777 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I was about to upload my renovation of Larry's Lagoon (Foxbury Insitute commons), but it says that I have an disallowed word in the description. I've read through the text several times, but I can't find any word that might be disallowed. Does anyone know which it is? Here's the text:

Larry's Lagoon, as seen in "The Sims 4™ Discover University: Official Reveal Trailer" and "The Sims™ 4 Discover University: Official Gameplay Trailer". #LarrysLagoon #FoxburyCommons #FoxburyInstitute #Foxbury #Britechester #University #DiscoverUniversity

Message 228 of 433 (743 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@NyteDarkDragon Maybe it's the "prat" part of Skye Prater. According to Wiktionary "prat" is slang for butt and for female genitalia.
Message 229 of 433 (735 Views)

★★ Guide

@SqueamishNerdI think it could be the sLag in the joined up Larrys Lagoon.  It's a derogatory term for a promiscuous woman.

Message 230 of 433 (710 Views)