[COLLECTION THREAD] Things that sell for the wrong amount in Retail

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Fruit cake free. =,(

★★★★★ Apprentice

Look at an example. On the shelf strawberry costs § 7, but when sim was bought by § 12.

Message 20 of 36 (670 Views)

Hero

Does the price change if you choose another profit ? Like if you put it to 50% instead of 25%, does the difference from price shown to price charged differ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 36 (674 Views)

★★ Guide

I did encounter something similar last night. My sim made a blue confetti cake (from cooking skill) for sell, and the customer bought it with §0. He restocked it afterwards, and the next one is sold for §0 as well. Unfortunately I cannot test with selling in inventory with the fact that I directed him to remove the sign. I'll test it out if I encounter it again and update the message here.

Message 22 of 36 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Deckete @canelacaliente Made new collection thread and merged your thread

@samsam713 I know I made the blue confetti cake before and it sold for a decent amount. What quality did yours have ? Maybe test again with a new one and make sure it actually has value when selling through the inventory.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 36 (656 Views)

Hero

@pekesims @Deckete

Could you both test the fruit cake again ?

I've baked both (my Sim is maxed in everything cooking) and they both sold quite well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 36 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I changed the percentage of the price of the items, but prices still vary.

The fruitcake can not sell, but when it is sold I say here.

Now I found other bugs, I guess. The cupcakes that stay in the freezer after my sims back to the store they stay without is for sale. Then every time I have to remove them from the freezer and place them again to get the sale.

When they are not for sale these message appears: "Selling to local bakery". This only happens after my sims go home and then return to the store. I think that the right should be that cupcakes and anything else to stay still there continue sale in the freezer

Another bug has to do with the price of this Blackberry wild. See the price of it.

Exorbitant! :O 

But this also happens with parsley, spinach and any fruit or vegetable that is in the freezer. It will be if all these are bugs? =/

Message 26 of 36 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The fruit cake is still sold by § 0

Message 27 of 36 (615 Views)

Hero

Thank you for testing.

Wonder what triggers it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 36 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Right. The other bugs that i reported serves to this thread too?

Message 29 of 36 (598 Views)

Hero

Yes, it's just a collection thread about everything off about the retail pricing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 36 (594 Views)