[COLLECTION THREAD] The official Bad Randomizer Complaining Thread

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: twins glitch is back

★★ Novice

It is only happening with actives so far, and it seems like all my sims are having is boys aswell.

Message 20 of 169 (1,912 Views)

★★ Novice

also, yes i do have one mod, but that's about it and it is only a career mod. and no, i do not have fertility treatment on any of my sims

Message 21 of 169 (1,839 Views)

Hero

@geegodofsass Merged your thread with this one. How many birth did you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 169 (1,825 Views)

★★ Novice

With my family right now, i've had 3 births and they've all been twin boys. On a different family they've had 2 births but the same thing happened and they've all been twin boys

Message 23 of 169 (1,811 Views)

Hero

There is a bug if you don't play the Sims (NPC Birth) for active Sims, it sometimes seems like the randomizer gets stuck but I don't know why or how to 'break' that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 169 (1,804 Views)

Re: The official Bad Randomizer Complaining Thread

★ Novice
while playing the sims 4 I keep having boys and it's making me really mad!!!!!!!! I just want 1 girl and I've tried 10 times!!! 4 different sims!!! they keep having boys!!!!!!! please fix this glitch
Message 25 of 169 (1,794 Views)

Not able to have any twins/triplets

★ Novice

I am unable to have twins in game. I have had the game since it came out (September), with a lot of births. Over half of them was with both the parents had the Fertile trait. I have tried everything. I also heard that there were glitches that gave families nothing but twins...

I'm just so frustrated because no one seems to be answering my questions.

Message 26 of 169 (1,782 Views)

Re: Not able to have any twins/triplets

Hero

Which questions ? This is your second post and the other one was about the baby distortion issue.

Do you have mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 169 (1,773 Views)

Re: Not able to have any twins/triplets

★ Novice

I have no mods on my game. I am not good at putting them on, so I don't want to risk messing up my computer.

I have contacted EA via live chat. I have asked questions like what is causing the problem, how can it be fixed, etc. All they are saying is to post it on this. I have talked to them at least four times about this issue.

Message 28 of 169 (1,768 Views)

No Multiple Births Ever!

★ Novice
After the patch that fixed problem with everyone having so many multiple births, Im always having single births! For a while it wasnt a problem but now im doing the 100 baby challenge and having one baby at a time is really annoying and its not fun anymore.
My sim has the fertility trait, but it doesnt seem to help at all. In a different family both parents have the fertility trait and still no twins or triplets after 10 pregnancies!
Does anyone else have this problem??
Message 29 of 169 (1,768 Views)