[COLLECTION THREAD] The official Bad Randomizer Complaining Thread

by crinrict

Original Post

Too many twins!!!

★ Novice

I've been having this problem since I bought sims 4 back in September. My sim is just trying to have a second child and it almost always is twins. Can we fix this please??

Message 10 of 169 (7,436 Views)

Re: Randomizer is clearly borked / 18 sets of twins

★★★★★ Apprentice

Are you updated to the current patch,ChickensDontLie?  We had a challenge where we all had a bunch of kids at Carl's recently, and almost all of us had the opposite problem.  Even with fertile, we almost never had twins.

Message 11 of 169 (7,415 Views)

Alien Abductions bug

★★★★ Novice

so, after patch 1.5.149.1020 PC i have no Alien Abductions, no one, never. But I want to be Abducted.

when I turn on satellite antenna - set contact with aliens. Many aliens appear on my lot and nothing more

Message 12 of 169 (7,418 Views)

No twins at all

★★★★★ Novice

So, I saw all those people having crazy amounts of twins on their games, but I have the exactly opposite problem.

In a dozen of attempts, my sims didn't had any twins, even with the couples having the "fertile" trait. No mods or CC installed.

Message 13 of 169 (7,409 Views)

[COLLECTION THREAD] The official Bad Randomizer Complaining Thread

[ Edited ]
Hero

Ok,

Since there's too many threads now that either say:

• I have too many abductions
  • I have no abductions
  • I have too many Twins
  • I have no twins
  • I have only boys
  • I have only girls
  • No Aliens phone/come over when using Satellit dish

etc

I decided to make this thread where you can post all your complaints. I don't know if it's a bug or if people are just unlucky or if the randomizer gets stuck but I don't think there's much use of having 20 posts about it.

So please, complain here.

I'll be moving thread into this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 169 (11,361 Views)

Re: The official Bad Randomizer Complaining Thread

My randomization problem is in townie household structure. When I go to one of the parks, the game spawns townie family households, but always the same structure of household: a Young Adult female (usually dark-skinned) with a Teen daughter and a Child son. Never different genders, never a second parent. A result is that the whole town becomes imbalanced in gender in any given age group. I've reported this problem earlier, but it's worth listing here as it seems to be a randomization issue. 

Sul sul!
I don't work for EA, and I don't do private support.
I do receive products from EA as part of the EA Creator Network.
Have you backed up your Saves? Checked for broken and updated mods/CC?
Message 15 of 169 (7,340 Views)

twins glitch is back

★★ Novice

Remember the twin glitch that caused chaos in 2014? Well, it's happening to me again but it doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else. My sims won't stop having twins! Is there any way I can fix this?

Message 16 of 169 (7,333 Views)

Re: twins glitch is back

Hero

Your active Sims or inaktives ?

Are you using mods in your game ? Do you have the fertility treatment ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 169 (7,313 Views)

★★★ Novice
Don't worry, it's happened to me too. I like to keep my town fresh by going and getting inactive sims married and pregnant, when I went into household management low and behold every single family had twins. I now have seven lots of twins running around.
However, this glitch doesn't apply to the households I've been playing, they only have a singleton. Very strange
Message 18 of 169 (7,301 Views)

Hero

@jodie1234567890 wrote:
Don't worry, it's happened to me too. I like to keep my town fresh by going and getting inactive sims married and pregnant, when I went into household management low and behold every single family had twins. I now have seven lots of twins running around.
However, this glitch doesn't apply to the households I've been playing, they only have a singleton. Very strange

That has a thread here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/NPCs-Sims-almost-always-having-twins/td-p/4468930

If it's that, I'll merge.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 169 (7,293 Views)