[COLLECTION THREAD] The official Bad Randomizer Complaining Thread

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims Only Having Baby Boys

★★★ Apprentice

Something related to Parenthood pack:

School 'chance cards' (not sure if that's the official name for those pop-ups) can target any random sim in the household. I feel this should only target parents (or legal guardians/adoptive parents) and not adult siblings or their in-laws. Likewise, non-parent/guardian sims should not be allowed targets for the autonomous 'Ask for Advice' action.

Message 121 of 169 (869 Views)

Re: Sims Only Having Baby Boys

Hero
@TomasGrizly That doesn't sound like a bad randomizer issue and I would say it's more feedback.

I would suggest creating a post at the official forum in the feedback corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 122 of 169 (864 Views)

Sim is only giving birth to one gender!

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know you’re the wizard harry.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only birthing boys.
What do you expect to see? To have both boys and girls.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 8-22-2019

I’m currently doing the 100 baby challenge. And so far out of 8 pregnancies I’ve had 12 boys. I have not influenced the gender as this is against the rules. But I guess for my last kid I’m going to have to seeing as how I’ve had 0 girls. 

Message 123 of 169 (807 Views)

Re: Sim is only giving birth to one gender!

Hero
@The_Angsty_Lama merging this with the bad randomizer thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 124 of 169 (795 Views)

Re: Sim is only giving birth to one gender!

★★★★★ Apprentice
@The_Angsty_Lama I had the boys issue for so long that one time I adopted a baby with a feminine name so my town could have one girl child...it turned out to be a freaking boy named Madison. Ugh.

It hasn't been that bad again, but I'm on gen 8 of my legacy and there were 5 children and one girl. I wanted a girl for the main brother's kid, and I sat there dying inside while I forced my sim to listen to pop music all day, just for her to spawn twins with only one girl.
Message 125 of 169 (733 Views)

[NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Never win wands in duels

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Duel for Artifacts
What happens when the bug occurs? When i win the duel i get a couple of brooms or familiars as reward. I never got a wand.
What do you expect to see? The tips for dueling for artifacts say duel for brooms or wands. I expect to get some wands.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I would like to win some wands Confused

Message 126 of 169 (834 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Never win wands in duels

★★★ Guide

Thanks @crinrict for the title correction.

It' only my problem? Someone got a wand from a duel?

Message 127 of 169 (779 Views)

Hero
@Costa Wasn't able to test this yet. I haven't done much dueling for artifacts.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 128 of 169 (765 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Costa I think it's random. I've gotten wands on duels.
Message 129 of 169 (750 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict @Psychotps 

After 30 duels/day finally i got 2 wands. And now when it happen i win the same wands. Only unlucky i think.

Message 130 of 169 (707 Views)