Re: Not able to have any twins/triplets

by lipscanna

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] The official Bad Randomizer Complaining Thread

★ Novice

My sims have started to only have boys. Over multiple sim families, with a total of about 15 children, every single one of them has been boy. Why?? is there a way that I can fix this glitch or report it to someone who can?

Message 110 of 169 (970 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm in a new game and I cannot find a live space creature to save my life. I've collected dozens of the dead ones, but the live ones elude my grasp. I've gone on space missions and searched craters at the scientist career and on Sixam. Since this seems to be the place to whine about it, here I am. 

Message 111 of 169 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@aimalynif you have get to work you can use aliens to bring the dead space creature to life

Message 112 of 169 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem with no twins. Both my sims had the fertility trait and no twins and this has happened multiple times. I'm on console so no mods or cc to begin with so that isn't the issue. It's literally the fertility trait. It doesn't work. My sim in the 100 baby challenge had the fertility trait and only got like 3 sets of twins out of all 28 pregnancies...

Message 113 of 169 (985 Views)

★ Guide

At this point it's the "Infertility" trait. I had two male sims in two different saves, both in the scientist career. They both got abducted a lot and the one with the fertility trait got pregnant once, the other one had no fertility trait and got pregnant EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Message 114 of 169 (971 Views)

My Sims can't win Starlight Accolade Same NPC sims keep wining! not cool!

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs that have been announced and released!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do things to get the reward like sing hold concerts, do the music and video thing nothing gives me the Starlight Accolade reward, what the heck do I have to do to get the reward? Everyone keeps giving my sims the trophy icons when doing the singing or playing, I go to starlight accolade reward every Sunday, the same people keep winning the reward. I even increased the requirement to 4 star and still the same people win the reward. I am getting sick of this this is not right and I am about ready to turn off the Starlight Accolade if its going to cheat me.
What happens when the bug occurs? It works just fine, but why do the same stars win. No more. Dirk Dreamer has one 10 x Judith Ward has won 18 times and the NPC sims always win. Neither am I notifications to get my reward. One is a Singer the other plays the guitar. Did the tailent show no indication what so ever if I won anything. There always seems to be at least one NPC in my way.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the Starlight Acculode work as intended, but I am beginning to think it is bugged to hell and back because my sims won't win.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have been having this issue since Get Famous was released.

Message 115 of 169 (905 Views)

Re: My Sims can't win Starlight Accolade Same NPC sims keep wining! not cool!

Hero

Merged your post with the randomizer complaining thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 117 of 169 (884 Views)

Re: My Sims can't win Starlight Accolade Same NPC sims keep wining! not cool!

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I decided to move all the NPC sims that are stars to the my household area to see if that helps. I know NPC sims cheat, lets see how munch more I can mess with them until my sim wins.
Message 118 of 169 (810 Views)

Sims Only Having Baby Boys

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, Dine Out, Luxury Party Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a sim pregnant and have a baby in my game
What happens when the bug occurs? Every single sim has a male baby. I've been playing since January, and out of 15+ children I have naturally had a singular girl. This seems to be a common bug that many users have.
What do you expect to see? A male sim after a mother gives birth
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I AM SO SICK OF MY SIMS HAVING ONLY BOYS. As someone who desires to have all girls in real life, this is extremely frustrating to me. I've been playing the game since January, and every single kid that pops out is a BOY. It's so annoying. I've tried the listen to pop music cheat, and it didn't work for me. Even if it did, I don't really want to rely on a cheat for the game to work the way it should. I just created a new game save for the first time to see if that would help, but of Course I now need to get another sim pregnant, go through the whole thing, and will MOST LIKELY just have my millionth boy. I know I can change their gender too but its just not the saaaaame. I don't use any custom content or mods, all I do from time to time is the cas.full edit mode to do things LIKE CHANGE GENDER because clearly I need to!!!!! help please 

Message 119 of 169 (699 Views)

Re: Sims Only Having Baby Boys

Hero
@lyssiemento Did you also try eating strawberries ?

Merged with bad randomizer thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 120 of 169 (678 Views)