[ARCHIVED] [COLLECTION THREAD] Texture Glitches

by BryonyRae

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Missing Color Option for Stack of Canvases

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is it just me but I don't see any difference in the supposed "white" Oasis Springs mailbox on the left and the black one on the right.

Message 61 of 162 (1,342 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You're correct @mllespider.  I had that noted over on the Build Mode Feedback thread, but not here, so I'll add it to our index.

Message 62 of 162 (1,329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Found another one Vertical Clapboard Corner Siding Lines near corners bend with walls down or cut away but are straight with walls up. Graphic settings - ULTRA

Walls UP

up

Walls CUT AWAY

cut

Walls DOWN

down

Message 63 of 162 (1,323 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DarkAmaranth1966 yes, any wall style with a vertical line near the cut-off point with wall cut-away and walls down will deform like that, but I don't know that it's a glitch; I think it may just be a function of how those two options work.  I would like to ask @SimGuruArvin or @SimGuruNick for clarification.

Message 64 of 162 (1,303 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Adding a new one from the forums:  The Action-item door (tallest wall height) has reversed swatches on its color palette:

The grey swatch shows as orange:

action-item1.jpg

The orange swatch shows as grey:

action-item2.jpg

Message 65 of 162 (1,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The "Diner Outdoor Sign" Here is another missing colored object, 3 swatches but just 2 different colored objects. I put a picture at night too so you can see nothing more append when it's lighted.

Message 66 of 162 (1,270 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For the "Ladder-Like Stairway" 2 stairs are not showing the right color. On the picture it's the 2 that are in front of the row. I put the stairs from left to right in the same order of the swatches from top row to bottom row. You can see by the 2 little green squares on the swatches that the 2 stairs should be 2 different shades of grey instead of 2 white ones showing on the lot.

Message 67 of 162 (1,264 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mllespider Thanks!  I can confirm both of those and will add them to the list.

Message 68 of 162 (1,248 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks! And here's another one : the window "Bonjour Soleil Arch". The turquoise swatch show a brown window on the wall here. Same brown as the one right after.

Message 69 of 162 (1,243 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The 4 stencils showed in this picture have the same swatches problem. Deep blue and light blue are mixed up. The stencils are : Unidentified Creature Stencil + Delightful Dino Stencil + Better Than Bunny Decal + Rorschach Bunnies.

Message 70 of 162 (1,242 Views)