Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Stuck Display

by xxBree89xx

Original Post

Re: Name and Age Glitch

Hero

HI @crazyboy953

I merged your thread.

It normally goes away if you save your game (under a different name to be on the safe side) and then restart your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 108 (824 Views)

My child sim has a white box over their head

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
You know the box that appears over a sim when you hover over them showing you, what relationship you have with it and the age. It won't leave my child sim it's their constantly and says he's a Baby. It doesn't leave if I switch onto him either. My pictures are upside down for some reason...
Message 92 of 108 (803 Views)

Re: My child sim has a white box over their head

Hero

Hi @DoctorMew

did you restart your game yet ?

Save your game under a new name then turn it off (not just main menu) and then go back into the game. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 108 (788 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I did restart the game game after awhile. It's probably a one time thing but I wanted to inform someone.
Message 94 of 108 (775 Views)

Hero

Thanks for your report.

As you can see, it's quite common.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 95 of 108 (765 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Stuck Display

★★★ Novice

Having the issue with the conversation window...  it gets quite annoying at times...

Message 96 of 108 (755 Views)

Fruit remains floating in the air after moving trees

★★★ Guide

Moved my family's fruit trees, but a bunch of ripe cherries and apples remained floating in mid-air. There is no way to get rid of these fruits.

Sims can eat the floating fruit, but it stays floating there anyway. No other interaction is possible. Can't select the floaters in build mode, even with cheats enabled.

Going by forum posts dating back to 2014 there remains no resolution or workaround for this bug (and since this has been a problem with the game for years, why is it not on the known bugs list?)

This with latest version of the game - 1.21.37.1020 (not that it matters since this bug has been in the game since release).

Zero mods.

Message 97 of 108 (726 Views)

Re: Fruit remains floating in the air after moving trees

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TheSteelRodent

It is on the list. Some issues have a more general collection thread if they are similar.

I just merged your post into the correct thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 98 of 108 (721 Views)

Re: Mouse-Over Name/Age/Clubs Pop-Up Won't Go Away

★ Novice
Closing the game and reopening it worked for me, thank you so much! I had saved so I was worried I was stuck with it...
Message 99 of 108 (713 Views)

Sims 4 name/skill tag stuck

★★★ Newbie
Hey everyone, can someone PLEEEAAASE help me I'm new to sims 4 and I'm in love with it but I think my game has gliched and it's really bugging me I hope someone has a solution! My sim aged up a while ago now into a teen and her name bar thing is still showing 'child' also on all my sims their skill bars are constantly showing even when they're doing something different and are not changing even though they are advancing in they're skills the bar is still there! I have tried using the reset cheat but that hasn't worked! If anyone knows how to fix this please drop me a reply thanks a lot!!! 👍🏽😭
Message 100 of 108 (692 Views)