Re: Shower Issue

by rickman2k

Original Post

Re: Graphical Glitch: Sim Sprites Disappearing

★★ Novice

@cinrict Awesome! Glad we could merge the two together.

I have provided some screenshots as well if that helps the cause.

Female Sim Active, No Portrait Soccer ball

Male Sim Active, No Portrait Football

Male Sim Active, Change of Clothes, Portrait is there again Basketball

Switches between the Male and Female, Portrait disappears again (4)

I hope these help!

Message 30 of 108 (822 Views)

Re: Graphical Glitch: Sim Sprites Disappearing

Hero

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 108 (807 Views)

Ghost Shower Bug

★ Apprentice

I am getting a ghost shower animation with the Modern shower (cheapest shower in game). My sim exited the shower and the animation for it keeps going, I've tried deleting the shower and rebuying it, but the shower continues to stay on. It's not broken because I don't get the repair or replace option, and it appears that it's making my bathroom flood.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag448/myyyhw2/09-26-14_3-11nbspPM_zpsf24ba133.png

Message 32 of 108 (924 Views)

Re: Ghost Shower Bug

Hero (Retired)

if you exit out of the game completely  and relaunch does it stop

Message 33 of 108 (919 Views)

Hero

@itsSesime merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 108 (912 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have had this happen, it's minor and doesn't affect gameplay but it's clearly not intended.

After showering the shower will still run until I change screens.

I've also had a sim get out of the shower and not get dressed (multiple times), he'll just walk around the house and yard in all his naked, pixelated glory.  No sims react like he's naked though.

Message 35 of 108 (867 Views)

Hero

Please make a new thread for your second issue if you want it added to the list. You can also report in the small bugs thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 108 (861 Views)

Chat window with Grim Reaper does not close

★★★★ Novice

First time I have had anyone die. The Grim Reaper came. I tried to get family members to talk to him, but they kept cancelling the action showing they couldn't walk to where they could talk to him. I finally gave up, and the Grim Reaper eventually left. After he left my Sim showed he was in a conversation with him. There was the window at the top showing it. I could not find any way to cancel the conversation.

1. Are you using mods (Please answer with: Yes, Never, Removed) --> It's essential that stuff is tested on vanilla games so remove your mods before reporting a bug.     Removed
  2. Are you using custom content (as in clothing and objects) ? No (Is there custom content for Sims 4?)
  3. What is your Operating System (XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1) ? Win 8.1
  4. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD
Message 37 of 108 (1,408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have this bug with the shower remaining on. I am wondering if it is related to the presence of a fountain on the lot which also has (by design) constant water animation. It is the Triple Tiered Fountain. I suspect it because I've never had a problem with the showers before playing this particular lot, and I've also never had a fountain on a lot before. (Exiting the game gets rid of the problem but it comes back eventually, affecting both showers on the lot.)

Message 38 of 108 (844 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had that happen to me today, took lots of showers hoping it'd go off, it never did. Removed that shower, put in a new one, the water was still running. Left it alone for a while, forgot about it, went back to mess with it some more and it was off. Strange !

Message 39 of 108 (835 Views)