[COLLECTION THREAD] Routing Issues

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: ordering a drink has a Sim follow a leaving mixologist to venue entrance

Hero

I've noticed them to walking across entire lots to do stuff if someone was walking off so are you ok if we made this more general or if I even moved this to routing issues ?

@unseenlarks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 62 (1,568 Views)

★★ Expert

you choose, please, because i really didn't know what to make of it. Embarrassed

Message 22 of 62 (1,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@crinrict, i'm really sorry to go off-topic. i swear i read something related to incorrect interactions, but i can't find it. which thread should i use to add an interaction that (maybe) shouldn't appear when i click on another Sim? thank you.

Message 23 of 62 (1,544 Views)

Hero

Search the list if it's already on there and if not, make a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 62 (1,534 Views)

★★ Expert
okay. i *was* looking for a thread to add to. it's an issue related to the Movie Hangout SP, so i'll add it and you can see.
Message 25 of 62 (1,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

-clicking on the fountain found in Newcrest Park and choosing "sit" will also result in hand-waving, can't-get-there animation. strange that it should happen.

-clicking on a camera and choosing "take photo of..." gives the photographer the "can't get there" bubble if the Sim that is asked to pose is sitting down. i believe they should stand up, much like they do when asked for a hug.

Message 26 of 62 (1,441 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Routing Issues

★★★ Guide

After the last patch, my sims get stuck in a small bathroom after I load a new game.  Removing the sink, or even every item in the bathroom, still does not unstick the sim.  The only way the sim can exit is if I remove the wall and door, and rebuild it.  The sim can then exith the bathroom with all appliances still intact..i.e. I don't have to remove the sink.  After reloading a game, I have to remove the wall again and rebuild it to keep sims from getting stuck in there.  I know it is a tight squeeze, but it has worked for a year with this same setup.  The last patch did something.  The second screenshot shows my stuck sims after they exited the newly built wall and door

Message 27 of 62 (1,329 Views)

Hero
Could you upload the room to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 62 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Guide

Wont let me upload the room..says server error try again later.  I have the whole lot in the gallery, "The Bradford Homestead"  comes up if you click custom content in the search.  I am trying to upload the very latest called "The Bradford Homestead 2" but it is still uploading and taking forever.  I would be important I think to see the room as it is attached to a hallway with 5 other doorways in it (4 of which open and close)  See the screenshot.

Message 29 of 62 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Guide

"The Bradford Homestead 2" is uploaded to the gallery.   The 1st floor bathroom is the one that seems broken......if you remove the wall with the door and rebuild it..it works to allow sims to enter and exit....but if you load the game from the desktop, the sims pathing is blocked.

Message 30 of 62 (1,311 Views)