Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Routing Issues

★★ Expert
thanks!
Message 41 of 62 (1,247 Views)
Highlighted

EA Staff

Hi everyone!

We are definitely tracking your routing issues here.

Crin always help us to be on top of things, so we do not miss anything Standard smile

Thank you for your issues and happy simming! 

Message 42 of 62 (1,223 Views)

★★ Expert
hi @SimGuruIcarus, much appreciated!
Message 43 of 62 (1,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

dolldrms1 have you tried taking down the wall with the door and rebuilding it?  That allowed my sim access, but I have to destroy the wall and rebuild it each time I load a saved game.

Message 44 of 62 (1,172 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@dolldrms1 I saw, no worries. Also been forwarded.

I didn't see your edit though. Next time, better to make a new post if you're unsure. I don't see edits usually.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 62 (1,162 Views)

★ Pro

@Nuke615, No, I didn't take down the wall.  Since I seem to encounter route failure with that particular lecture command the majority of the time, regardless of how open the area is on any lot I'm playing, it feels like an issue that should be looked at.  I have no interest in having to take down and rebuild a wall every time I play a household, lol.  Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion, though.  I appreciate it.

Thanks, crin.  Wasn't sure and didn't mean to interfere while you were assisting another simmer.  Filing away your preference in my beady, little brain for future reference. Standard smile 

Message 46 of 62 (1,127 Views)

EA Staff

Hey @dolldrms1

Would you be willing to send us the save file where the cat issue occurs?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!

Message 47 of 62 (1,103 Views)

★ Pro

@SimGuruIcarus, Done.  Link to uploaded file pm'd to you.  Thanks for taking a look.

Message 48 of 62 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Guide

I don't have to load a saved game to get this glitch to happen.  It happens anytime the lot I posted above loads.  After fixing the wall and the visual bug on the cow plant, I traveled to the vet clinic in Brindleton Bay, and when I came back, the sims got stuck in the bathroom again and the cow plant had the visual bug again.  The wall had to be torn down to let them enter and exit again, and the cow plant had to be placed on the ground and dragged back into its planter box using the bb.moveobjects command.

Message 49 of 62 (1,040 Views)

Hero
@Nuke615
dolldrms1 was different then yours. AFAIK, yours has been reproed on your house.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 50 of 62 (1,026 Views)