[COLLECTION THREAD] Party Goals not fulfilling

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Party Goals not fulfilling

Hero
If you're talking about the party goal thing. that was fixed .. it was just broken again yesterday

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 72 (1,881 Views)

Hero
Please use this thread for the do by three sims issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Do-at-the-Same-Time-Party-Goals-Not-Fulfilling/td-p/665...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 72 (1,862 Views)

Re: [OPEN] 'Do at the Same Time' Party Goals Not Fulfilling/ LE generated

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately this hasn't been fixed as mentioned in patch notes.

1) Group conversations during parties don't work properly. Social interactions just accumulate as "queued" interactions and by the time your Sim gets to execute the second queued interaction, time's up and everybody's leaving. (This happens with every party I've thrown.)

2) I have at least 5 Sims eating at the same time but this doesn't complete "Have Sims Eating at the Same Time 0/3" party goal - it remains "0/3" so it appears that it doesn't at all register.

3) "Sims Listen to the Piano at the Same Time 0/3" party goal doesn't register either. I have three Sims listening to a hired pianist and the goal still remains at "0/3" also.

I've tested by throwing 5 different parties with the "Party Place" lot trait.

(I have no mods or CC.)

Message 63 of 72 (1,260 Views)

★★★★ Guide

try it with a new save sometimes that works @Voltron-Games

Message 64 of 72 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I tried with a new save, new family and without the "Party Place" lot trait.
Message 65 of 72 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Novice
Party Type - Black and White Party
Goal you're supposed to achieve - 3 or more sims listen to classical music together
Interaction you're doing - If one listens to classical it says 1/3 is listening, if a group is listening to it, it says 0/3
Message 66 of 72 (1,020 Views)

Hero
@davebignell Are you on console or PC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 67 of 72 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Novice
PC - the same issue also happens with Black and White Bash party with Sims listening to Piano at the same time
Message 68 of 72 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict
PC - the same issue also happens with Black and White Bash party with Sims listening to Piano at the same time
Message 69 of 72 (997 Views)

Hero
OK.
Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 72 (992 Views)