Re: Impossible to win gold at a party hosted by my sims.

by helenthehunter

Original Post

Re: Party missions bugged on the sims 4

Hero

Thanks for moving @marissauro

This is a known issue and I have merged it with existing bug report @Niniiq

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 72 (1,929 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have removed all mods, deleted the cache files, repaired the game, and started a new game. The problem is still there. 

Message 32 of 72 (1,915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

House Party, all goals cannot be completed. If any Sims are doing actions involving a goal such as have 3 Sims dancing at once will cause a mass spam of errors in the notification wall until everyone is no longer dancing. This error came around the same time of the November 7th patch. Dates are fine though, no errors on them. Just parties no matter where they're being held.

Rant: I'm getting sick and tired of the breaking the game. Learn to fix it before releasing broken products! >.<

Message 33 of 72 (1,888 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Party Goals not fulfilling

★★★★★ Newbie
2 Sims playing chess at the same time is not fulfilling.
Same goes for 4 Sims listening to music.
Message 34 of 72 (1,851 Views)

Impossible to win gold at a party hosted by my sims.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I only own the base game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Let your sim host a party 2. Tasks to try and win 'gold' show up 3. Some tasks cannot be completed. While a few weeks who, before an update, I was able to.
What happens when the bug occurs? The task exists of something the sims have to do at the same time. Like drink, dance, listen to music, ... at any moment the number of sims participating will remain 0. Even when I try to form a group. This way I was never able to obtain the 'gold' to obtain my sim's life goal.
What do you expect to see? That if you have 2 sims doing the task the number should go up from 0 to 2 and not stay 0.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I did not make a change myself but it started after my game automatically updated the last time.

------
Message 35 of 72 (1,638 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hello kattenprinses, I didn't have a party lately, but at my recent toddler play date I could easily fulfill all goals.

Some of my observations about party goals:

- Invite everybody from your household explicitely when planning the party. Non-invited parents or children may not count for goals.

- "Playing a game together" is tricky - the only way I found was the console from City Living.

Message 36 of 72 (1,631 Views)

Hero

Hi @kattenprinses

merged your post with the collection thread. It's a known issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 72 (1,619 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Party Goals not fulfilling

★★★ Novice
I have the same bug. Goals are not registering whe I complete thrm for social events and also aspirations so I can never fulfil them. Please fix this EA!!!!!
Message 38 of 72 (1,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same here as with everyone else.  All "together" goals fail to complete, never getting past 0/n.  I think it started with the C&D update.

Has anyone at EA acknowledged this?

Given how hard it makes it to finish ANY event, I have a hard time believing they don't know.

Maybe it only happens if you haven't bought Cats & Dogs?  I haven't.

Message 39 of 72 (1,437 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't have C&D but still have this bug, it came with the patch.

Message 40 of 72 (1,421 Views)