Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Party Goals not fulfilling

by crinrict

Original Post

Play date events can´t fulfill tasks

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Simmers

I´ve started a play date today and I can´t fulfill some tasks. It seems everything related to music didn´t work.

- Let 3 Sims dance together

- Let 3 Sims listen to music.

The counter didn´t go up.

Another one was "Help a toddler slipping", there is no option to do that, only climbing.

I´ve tried it with no mods, game is up to date.

Message 21 of 72 (2,906 Views)

Re: Play date events can´t fulfill tasks

Hero

Hi @JochenWeiss

merged your post with the party goal collection thread.

The together issues are known 

Assuming you mean this for the toddler party

• Help a Toddler Slide/Climb (0/1)

Did the toddler climb up (or you helped him climb down and the catch him a the end of the slide ? I haven't really tried that myself but that's what I read online.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 72 (2,900 Views)

Re: Play date events can´t fulfill tasks

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Figured it out, "Help a Toddler slide" came up when he/she stands/sits on top of the slide, after you told the Toddler "Climb up" or another Sims "Help a Toddler climb up" and it counts to the goals. Nothing wrong, everything ok Wink

Look forward that the together goals will be fixed in the Future.

Thx

EDIT: Read a book wit a toddler didn´t count too.

Message 23 of 72 (2,878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

1. Party Type: Birthday, Dates, Wedding, Dinner Party
  2. Goal you're supposed to achieve:  "Have xx Sims xxxxxx at the same time" goals  
  3. Interaction you're doing: Dance together, listen together, etc  

How is this supposed to be fixed? Are we going to wait for EA to see this and possibly include in the next patch? 

Edit: Also the option to socialize about meal on dates are gone, I looked in Friendly, Romance, and Funny but it's nowhere to be found.

Message 24 of 72 (2,869 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

How is this supposed to be fixed? Are we going to wait for EA to see this and possibly include in the next patch? 

Don't think there's another solution then to wait until EA/Maxis can fix this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 72 (2,861 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm also having the same issue on all social events.  Any social event goal which requires x number of sims to perform y action at the same time will not complete.

Message 26 of 72 (2,856 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't know if this can help, but it doesn't hurt to post either. I was trying to fulfill the goal 3 sims dance at the same time at a birthday party. I started a group and added some sims in and clicked the stereo to have them dance together. I got bombarded by last exception notices one after another until I cancelled and made everyone stop dancing. Here is the file. (I have no idea what any of this coding means... hope it's useful!)

https://pastebin.com/JSDAz3Ks

Message 27 of 72 (2,848 Views)

Social Event Dancing Bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Throw a social event/party. I have done birthday parties, weddings, and dinner parties and all had the same bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? The party requires multiple sims to be either dancing or listening to music as an objective. When I get my sims to do that I get an error log notification and sometimes the sims reset, most times they dance or listen to music but it does not count towards my party objective. It will still say 0/4 sims dancing or listening to music. What do you expect to see? The objective should be complete if 4 people are dancing as it should be.
What do you expect to see? I expect it to notice when my sims are dancing on the objective counter.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I noticed it after the patch just prior to cats and dogs release, my game is up to date as of today and I am still having this bug.

Message 28 of 72 (2,798 Views)

Party missions bugged on the sims 4

★★★ Newbie
Its the fourth time i tried to get gold in parties, but those missions “make 3 sims drink” or “make 3 sims dance at the same time” ou “make 3 sims play ate the same time” they’re all bugged. I cant complete them, for example: there’s 5 sims dancing and it doenst complete the mission, it shows 0/3 no matter what. Can someone help me?
Message 29 of 72 (2,797 Views)

Re: Party missions bugged on the sims 4

Sul Sul!

I have moved your topic to AHQ in english.

You're playing on your phone or on a pc?

If you're using a computer, have you tryed repairing the game?

To do so you must login in your Origin account.

There, select My Game Library and right click the game icon.

Then choose the Repair option.

~Espero ter ajudado!~
Se o post de alguém lhe foi útil, não se esqueça de premiá-lo concedendo XP!
Se ele foi a solução para o seu problema, selecione "Aceitar como Solução" para que outras pessoas também possam ter acesso!
Não sou funcionária da EA, sou apenas uma jogadora como você e, para um melhor aproveitamento da comunidade, não respondo mensagens privadas.
Dag Dag!
Message 30 of 72 (2,792 Views)