[COLLECTION THREAD] Party Goals not fulfilling

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please post event goals that don't fulfill when doing a certain action in here

Include the following info

1. Party Type
  2. Goal you're supposed to achieve
  3. Interaction you're doing

Refer to this thread for older issues although I'm unsure which of those are actually still a problem: [ARCHIVED] Event Goal not fulfilling. Please repost in here if you are still experience the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 72 (19,379 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Party Goals not fulfilling

[ Edited ]
Hero

Compiled List

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 72 (19,133 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I was throwing a dinner party and held a date in a home and tasks such as have sims eat, dance, or watch tv at the same time were completed but I was not given credit for fulfilling them
Message 3 of 72 (19,086 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Issue?
During social events none of the "at the same time" goals register. I have tried making sure we are in a group, doing whatever the action is together (listening, dancing, playing etc.) and the counter always stays at 0/3, doesn't even register my sim doing it. 

Steps you took for Issue to occur?
1st time playing through the game, 1st age up I tried to throw a party

Where does the bug occur ?
Tried making a new save/family, in different neighborhoods, different venues, different types of parties, different radios, different games, everything I could think of and issue persisted

Mods/CC
Brand new install, no mods or CC ever

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs
Base game only

Occurring since
Only starting playing right before the most recent patch and didn't try a party till after it so unsure if new patch caused it

Operating system
Win 7 Ultimate SP1

EDIT: Just want to add that I did get things like "have X sims become playful at the same time" to work so at least that seems to be separate.  

Message 4 of 72 (19,070 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with all parties.  None of the the "Have xx Sims xxxxxx at the same time" goals are completing when throwing any type of party.   Even when I have 1 or 2 Sims doing the actions the counter will show 0/3.  I have seen this with drinking at the same time and listing to music on the stereo at the same time.  This was working fine for me until I installed the Cats and Dogs expansion.  I do not have any mods but I do have all the expansions.

Message 5 of 72 (19,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Party type: date

Goal: dance together

Interaction: Click on stereo and choose dance together, both sims dance, goal doesn't clear.  Click on stereo and choose dance, invite date to join, both sims dance, goal doesn't clear.

ETA: All expansion and game packs except Cats & Dogs; Kids room sp, Backyard sp; no mods or cc.  Started after Cats & Dogs update.

Message 6 of 72 (19,038 Views)

★★★ Novice

(New here I hope I'm doing this correctly) I'm trying to get gold on every event for my sims but the "Have 3 sims dance/listen to music/play games together is never fulfilled. This was never a problem before the... patch? update? The whatever it was a day or so ago. It's frustrated because I'm trying to do everything I can with this sim the best they can..

Message 7 of 72 (18,988 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm in the exact same boat.

Message 8 of 72 (18,978 Views)

Hero

Added this to the compiled list on the second post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 72 (18,871 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Include the following info

1. Party Type - Birthday Party
  2. Goal you're supposed to achieve - 3 or more sims dance together
  3. Interaction you're doing - Dancing to stereo in a group (6 sims dancing including birthday boy)
Message 10 of 72 (18,829 Views)