[ARCHIVED] Last Exception Files

by OpheliaNygmos

Original Post

Re: LEs when travelling with leashed foxes

Hero
@jamofjars

Since you don't see any real inpact, just the LE, I moved this to the LE collection thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 67 (1,490 Views)

LastExceptions with Jungle Pack

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try extracting element from a crystal...last exception has been popping every time sim and element on table...
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing except shows the lastexception error
What do you expect to see? sim completes action so not understanding error
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Jungle not the patch the pack

Spoiler

Lastexception 03/10=<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9020cb1c334fbc965aa4365c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-03-10 16:27:07</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.38.1020-1.200.000.330.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction_queue.py:740</categoryid><desyncid>9020cb1c334fbc965aa4365c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'run_transitions')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3367, in _process_interaction_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 740, in process_one_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'run_transitions'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

lastexception 03/16=<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>8e0ec834727278835aabb1ea</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-03-16 07:17:21</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.38.1020-1.200.000.330.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>scheduling.py:631</categoryid><desyncid>8e0ec834727278835aabb1ea</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while processing the Master Controller. (HardStopError: Attempting to stop active handle to element &lt;SubclassableGen; _run_gen@52; running&gt; &lt;Gen; None; not-started&gtWink&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 443, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 74, in _run_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 655, in _process&#13;&#10; File ".\mc_utils.py", line 114, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 568, in _process&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3232, in get_next_work&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 944, in _get_head&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 339, in get_next_unblocked_interaction&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2326, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2290, in _generate_connectivity&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1438, in compute_transition_connectivity&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1459, in run_transitions&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1238, in reset_derailed_transitions&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 1334, in validate_current_location_or_fgl&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 266, in reset&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 298, in trigger_reset&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 416, in start_processing&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 440, in _process&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 538, in _process_one_record&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 87, in trigger_hard_stop&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 554, in hard_stop&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 631, in _stop_element_tree&#13;&#10;scheduling.HardStopError: Attempting to stop active handle to element &lt;SubclassableGen; _run_gen@52; running&gt; &lt;Gen; None; not-started&gt;&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Message 32 of 67 (1,465 Views)

Re: LastExceptions with Jungle Pack

Hero
Did you try this without any mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 67 (1,456 Views)

Hero
Tagging @DeeBSim4 for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 34 of 67 (1,437 Views)

★ Apprentice

yes it's doing this with or without mods...I'm thinking it's a jungle bug.  Was just trying to see if anyone else was noticing the exception yet no real error is occurring. 

Message 35 of 67 (1,433 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

OK. Merging this with last exception collection thread then as you see no real issues other than the exception.

Could you do me a favor though and run the game without mods install and attach the lastexception you're getting without mods to your post.

@DeeBSim4

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 67 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? German
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but My First Pet Stuff
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?  Not now. I've removed them. 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure

I get a LastException when loading one of my households. I don't notice any effect in game, though. Haven't made any changes recently, I have been in various households and haven't gotten the LE in any other one. I had CC in game, but the LE still appears without mods.

Message 37 of 67 (1,408 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 67 (1,396 Views)

The Sims 4 generates a LastException.txt when I play in S...

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The Sims 4 generates a LastException.txt when I play in San Myshuno (City Living) for some reason it's only that world that generates a LastException.txt 

Message 39 of 67 (1,352 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 generates a LastException.txt when I play in S...

Hero
Do you have any Service NPCs in your apartment ? Does anything visual happen or do you just get the exception ?

@Mysterious1564

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 67 (1,347 Views)