negative moodlet after sleeping in cozy cubbyhole bed

by Vuneca

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Moodlets

EA Staff

Hi @Manidrake

I just wanted to inform you that this is actually as design. But thank you for your feedback.

Happy Simming! 

Message 51 of 59 (1,439 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello @taintedshimmer

Where did your Sim use the vacation days?  On which lot?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 52 of 59 (1,418 Views)

★★ Novice

While teaching my Toddler to say sorry, I got the "Tired of Words" moodlet, I let it run its course, but it refuses to go away. I have attempted to Make Happy with cheats, and I've even reset all buffs with that command, and I've resetsim. Nothing seems to make this one buff vanish.

Any way to force a single buff/moodlet to go away?

Message 53 of 59 (1,318 Views)

★★ Novice

You know. I tried almost everything. Ended up learning the conversation popup at the center top of screen was also stuck. Know the *one* thing I didnt try? Reloading the game.

Problem was solved by that. >.<

Message 54 of 59 (1,311 Views)

negative moodlet after sleeping in cozy cubbyhole bed

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? use cozy cubbyhole bed
What happens when the bug occurs? Not sure if it's a bug but one of my sims keeps getting the uncomfortable moodlet from cheap bed. they're sleeping on the cozy cubbyhole $2,125 energy 6, stress relief 4, discomfort relief 4 just seems really odd, not to mention annoying
What do you expect to see? not to think she's sleeping on a cheap bed because she's not
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. added Seasons

:-)

Message 55 of 59 (1,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sims receive the Chilled moodlet dispite being inside. 

I’ve checked the entire house for holes and found none. My sims also get cold in other lots, like the yoga lot. There are no holes in that lot either. 

Message 56 of 59 (1,192 Views)

Hero
Hi @vic_rvc

do you have a thermostat ? They can get cold even inside if you don't.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 59 (1,180 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having an issue where my sim gets the bored "kids stuf.." moodlet. If I'm correct, this should appear when an adult sim is watching the kids channel, but sim gets this moodlet just by watching tv in general. 

Message 58 of 59 (1,162 Views)

Hero
I'm going to lock this collection thread as well. There's a few issues now reported in their own thread and I think it's best to do that for all.

@Mielosh could you create a new thread for your issue ?

Thanks,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 59 of 59 (1,121 Views)