[COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Lot Traits

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Lot trait "Gnomes" not working with cat in the house

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I tested "Gnomes" now with a dog in the household and it doesn't work either.

Message 31 of 37 (1,596 Views)

"Cat|Dog Friendly" should not appear on Rental lot traits

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. In world menu, select Vacation > each world > select Rental lot and Build. 2. Click "House i"(top-left) icon. This will open "TRAITS ? ? ?" menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? You'll notice you can assign Cat Friendly / Dog Friendly traits.
What do you expect to see? In "Residential" lot, you can't assign "Dog|Cat Friendly" traits. Rental is almost same as Residential. Why not restrict them?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 32 of 37 (1,561 Views)

Re: "Cat|Dog Friendly" should not appear on Rental lot traits

Hero
Merged with lot trait collection thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 37 (1,546 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Please be advised that since installing Jungle Adventure, I've had Lot Trait issues as well.  It may have happened before, and I simply didn't notice.  If I've assigned any lot traits to a spa or gym, for example, that lot tends to cause the Sims to freeze in place.  Everyone gets the little light bulbs and plus signs above their heads as if they are skilling.  Time moves normally, so it isn't a lag issue.  

After removing all lot traits, the issue was resolved.

Message 34 of 37 (1,503 Views)

Hero

Hi @AmandaSmith1221

could you make a separate thread for this ? 

This thread is more for issues with lot traits not doing what they're supposed to. Yours doesn't seem specific to any lot trait so I think it's better if it has it's own thread.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 37 (1,495 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Lot Traits

★ Guide
Convivial issue still remains... Frown
Message 36 of 37 (1,442 Views)

Re: Private Dwelling Lot Trait Not Preventing Sims From Showing Up When Singing

Hero

I'm going to lock this thread now. For now on, please create separate threads. 

I will try to go through this thread and open new reports for unfixed stuff but that will take a while so anything you can contribute is very welcomed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 37 (1,397 Views)