Climbing wall not being affected by Bracing Breezes lot trait

by SergeSim

Original Post

Re: Odorless Vampire in 'TLC' trait home lot

Hero

@Primal_Entity I merged with lot trait issues.

I'll add to the first page after my break as this thread isn't up to date currently.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 37 (1,805 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Lot Traits

EA Live QV Team

@NoahLGP Just a further question on this. Were your playing on another lot when the end of day happened? 

Message 22 of 37 (1,790 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Bug: Convival Lot Trait

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey Crin, 

I was using my "Gym & Juice" lot on the Gallery, as well as one of my personal lounge builds. No custom content. 

Message 23 of 37 (1,777 Views)

Convivial Lot Trait is bugged

★ Guide

Well, when I choose Convivial Lot Trait my sims receive an unstabilized boost everytime they interact with others. This boost comes and goes in a weird way and I think it might not be working correctly. I remember there was another Lot Trait with this same issue but were already fixed.

Hope you can fix this as well, devs! Obrigado <3

Message 24 of 37 (1,777 Views)

Re: Convivial Lot Trait is bugged

Hero

Hi @SergeSim

I merged your post with the lot trait collection thread. This issue is listed on the first page already.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 37 (1,761 Views)
Highlighted

Climbing wall not being affected by Bracing Breezes lot trait

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ask a sim to use the Climbing Wall in a lot with Bracing Breezes trait
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims don't gain the lot trait's buff
What do you expect to see? This lot trait working with Climbing Wall
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

11-11-17_19-14-24.jpg

Gym with Bracing Breezes trait

Message 26 of 37 (1,700 Views)

Re: Climbing wall not being affected by Bracing Breezes lot trait

Hero

This still needs testing and updating. Sorry thread. Didn't have time for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 37 (1,688 Views)

Re: Climbing wall not being affected by Bracing Breezes lot trait

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

UPDATE: Since the latest patch and Cats and Dogs, I am still noticing the issues with the Private Dwelling, Homey, and Chef's Kitchen traits. Apartment neighbors still bother my Sims and request entertainment when my Sims are singing despite their apartment having the Private Dwelling lot trait. And the Chef's Kitchen/Homey trait still does not affect the quality of food and drinks at restaurants. It still consistently comes out as normal or sometimes poor quality even with these traits added to the lot.

Message 28 of 37 (1,673 Views)

Lot trait "Gnomes" not working with cat in the house

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add a cat to a household with the lot trait "Gnomes" (in my case: a house in Oasis Springs).
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Gnome notification" doesn't appear anymore, even if the complete household including the cat is sleeping. Things don't get fixed and break.
What do you expect to see? The gnomes fixing my house.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after installing Cats & Dogs

Hello, after finally installing C&D almost everything works fine except my beloved Gnome lot trait. Gnomes used to appear at 4 am. With the cat (and a toddler) in the house the notification never pops up. I managed several times to let everybody sleep, but with no success.

Apart from that minor glitch C&D runs very well so far. I had for example no problems with disappearing items or black animals from the Gallery.

Message 29 of 37 (1,661 Views)

Re: Lot trait "Gnomes" not working with cat in the house

Hero

@alanmichael1

merged with collection thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 37 (1,649 Views)