[ Edited ]
Hero

Please use this thread to report any issues with the gallery counters

Old thread on this is here: Gallery Counter not working correctly

Arching this cause of the major gallery changes June, 2023

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 17 (2,336 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Gallery Counter

[ Edited ]
Hero

Compiled List

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (2,310 Views)

★★ Novice

It just doesn't want to show the correct number for me I guess, lol. I have 3 items uploaded, it shows 2...

Message 3 of 17 (2,271 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict Sorry I took so long, I had to take in my laptop for repairs and install TS4 on another machine. I just had a look in game and the affected downloads were showing zero on the 'my library' tab, but then I checked my own name and they displayed correctly. After that, they're now showing the correct number on the 'my library' tab as well.

Message 4 of 17 (2,235 Views)

★★ Novice

My gallery indicates that I have an absurd amount of uploaded items, 10 digits, and has done for years now. I currently have nothing actually uploaded to my gallery and haven't for a while. I have reinstalled many times and even begun using a new computer since the issues started so I would assume it is an account side issue.

Message 5 of 17 (2,180 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi, I am experiencing this issue with downloads not counting towards the download.
Message 6 of 17 (2,091 Views)

Hero

How are we doing on the gallery counter since the update ?

Any voices ?

@SkaSmilingSim @gloomcakes @Xwanton @beebunneh

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 17 (2,017 Views)

★ Guide

My individual downloads are all looking correct, but I noticed that my profile reads 0 for everything at the top (0 shared items, 0 downloads), when that's not the case.

Message 8 of 17 (1,997 Views)

★★★ Novice

I recently got back to playing The Sims 4. However, when I looked at my profile on the gallery, it shows an absurd number for creations shared. I only have one creation shared on the gallery. I've repaired the game and reinstalled it, but they both did not fix it. So, like @gloomcakes, I think that this has something to do account-wise? I don't know. I just hope this gets fixed soon. It's just bugging me that it is showing a large number of uploaded creations on my account when, in actuality, I only have one creation uploaded.

Also, I don't know if this is related (together with the problem I am having), but the news isn't showing up on the main menu anymore. Nor are the links for patch notes, as they usually be on the bottom left next to the game version.

Message 9 of 17 (1,936 Views)

Inaccurate lot download count

★ Novice

The gallery shows me inaccurate lot download and save counts, even though I know they should be higher. When I start the game, in the upper right corner where the gallery button is, there's always a little number indicating the number of people that have downloaded my lots since I was last logged in. However, when I go to my gallery, all my lots only show 1 download each. I chatted with EA, but they told me to post on the forum. Any ideas how to get this fixed please??

Message 10 of 17 (1,886 Views)