Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

by crinrict

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Issues with Cheats

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please report all issues with Cheats here. Note that cheats are generally unsupported and the issues might not get fixed

Include the following info

• Cheat
  • Mode you use it in

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 373 (161,770 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

[ Edited ]
Hero

Compiled List

Faulty Cheats

• Modifyrelationship doesn't do anything for friendship --> The Cheat was changed. See this post for more details
  • Creating a police station and saving as residential to the gallery causes computers on the lot to have police station interactions
  • ResetObjects/Resetsim on shift-clicking (resetsim firstname lastname still works) --> Fixed in Patch 1.44.88
  • Present Pile from BuyDebug cannot be deleted.
  • Plusie toys arms do not scale properly

Know Issues with their own thread

Cheats permanently removed after Seasons Patch

Here's an explanation by SimGuruGrant as to why what was removed: https://twitter.com/SimGuruGrant/status/1011737364106866689

• Sims.remove_all_buffs

• stats.set_stat commodity_BecomingVampire 2160 and other vampire cheats

• modify funds
  • Pregnancy cheats
  • All add_buff cheats
  • sims.age_up
  • sims.Spawn 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 373 (161,533 Views)

Limited Romance Interaction after Modifying Sim in CAS

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After adopting a pet, pick any Sim within the household and click "Modify Sim in CAS". When returning to the game itself, click another Sim and select romance interactions. Not all of the previous romance options appear.
What happens when the bug occurs? Most of the romance options disappear. It only leaves "Serenade" and "Offer Massage" as the remaining options to romance a romantic partner.
What do you expect to see? All romance options and interactions would be available when clicking on a Sim (e.g. flirt, kiss, woo hoo, etc.)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated the game to install Cats & Dogs expansion pack.

I was playing my game and wanted to try out the latest expansion pack, therefore I downloaded it. Since I wanted my own pet, I used the Modify Sim in CAS with full edit mode set to add a pet to the household. Once I've fully edited my dog, it was added to the family. However, when I tried to click my sim's spouse, the only options that appeared for the romance interactions are only Serenade and Offer Massage.

Message 3 of 373 (161,533 Views)

Modify Relationship Cheat no longer working

★★★★★ Novice

So like a lot of people I lost all my relationships with the most recent update, unfortunately I can't recover without loosing months of gameplay (my own fault, I saved a bunch of times before I noticed the issue) but I'm trying to manually restore everyones relationships using modifyrelationships, and for some reason it only works for romance_main not friendship_main. I've used the cheat many times before, so I know how to use it, and its just not working at all.

If anyone has any idea why or how to fix it I'd appreciate it. 

Message 4 of 373 (161,547 Views)

Re: Modify Relationship Cheat no longer working

Hero

@yaz12345

I can duplicate that. I merged your post with the cheats collection thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 373 (161,481 Views)

Re: Limited Romance Interaction after Modifying Sim in CAS

Hero

@kaytlyn_v

I tried this and it works without issues for me. 

Is this an existing game you're playing ? How many times did you try this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 373 (161,492 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We are unable to reproduce this as well, the cheat works fine for us. For clarification, here are instructions for this cheat:

First Turn on testingcheats true then type in the cheat below

The cheat is modifyrelationship YourSimFirst YourSimLast TargetSimFirst TargetSimLast (-)amount Track_Type

Example:

modifyrelationship Karlee Darnell Cassandra Goth 100 Friendship_Main

modifyrelationship Karlee Darnell Cassandra Goth 100 Romance_Main

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 373 (161,440 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the Modifyrelationship cheat don't work... I have tried a few times now and nothing....

Message 8 of 373 (161,415 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got the modifyrelationship for romance to work but not friendship? what is up with that...

Message 9 of 373 (161,374 Views)

Hero

Didn't work for me either.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 373 (161,364 Views)