Re: Cranimals activity table does not fulfill aspiration

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: have child or grandchild reach top of career aspiration is not working

Hero
You can't upload it here. Follow Robo's instructions in the link given above. See my link above to determine which file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 50 (1,959 Views)

Fishing aspiration won't complete

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Русский язык
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All to the date
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose fishing aspiration and progress it to the last stage.
What happens when the bug occurs? You need to catch 20 different types of fish. But only the certain ones (base game?) count.
What do you expect to see? All fish types should count, not only base game. Or just change the needed maximum from 20 to whatever,but there shouldn't be a situation when I have more than 30 and it's still not enough.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Fishing bug.jpg

The picture says it all. Highly annoying bug/oversight. I need to catch 20, I now have 31 but still not enough to fulfill the aspiration. 

Message 42 of 50 (1,933 Views)

Re: Fishing aspiration won't complete

Hero
This has always been the case and I have my doubts that it will ever be changed.

Merged with aspiration collection thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 50 (1,920 Views)

Re: Fishing aspiration won't complete

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict Thanks for merging!

I don't understand what's so hard to change this system...

Message 44 of 50 (1,915 Views)

Cranimals activity table does not fulfill aspiration

Champion (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Child Sim with the Artistic prodigy aspiration and buy a Cranimals Activity table.
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Have an Activity table" does not get fulfilled. It is necessary to buy another type Activity Table. Either from Base game or Parenthood.
What do you expect to see? It should work the same way other Activity Tables does.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It should work the same way other Activity Tables does.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 45 of 50 (1,902 Views)

Re: Cranimals activity table does not fulfill aspiration

★★★★ Pro

I can confirm the "Cranimal table" bug.

Message 46 of 50 (1,834 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Aspirations

★ Apprentice
Affected Aspiration - Musical Genius
Affected Aspiration Level - 2/4
Affected Aspiration Task - Write 4 songs and earn $500 from licensed songs.

I have written 2 songs and they aren't counting towards either task
Message 47 of 50 (1,757 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @AscendioAces

We were not able to reproduce this.

Did you lincense the songs? You need to licence it on the mailbox for it to count towards the aspiration.

Message 48 of 50 (1,708 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • Affected Aspiration - The Curator
  • Affected Aspiration Level - 1 & 2 probably more, haven't checked past 1 & 2.
  • Affected Aspiration Task - Collecting items, whether it be the 10 of any items or the frogs, crystals, and metals

My sim only has one frog and one crystal. If I click and drag the frog or crystal to place into my sim's home but change my mind (and never even place it) it counts as a new frog or crystal for the aspiration even though it never really left my inventory as I didn't finalize any placement. So I got all three frogs and all three crystals with only one frog and one crystal (and I'm assuming this bug stretches across any inventory object aspiration quests).  This is by no means game-breaking but it was a minor inconvenience as I try really hard not to cheat in my main sim world and it felt like cheating, though now that I know I can avoid it by changing my aspiration before decorating with inventory items.  This isn't really a high-priority but I figured I'd let people know it is indeed a thing. 

Message 49 of 50 (1,688 Views)

Hero
I'm going to lock this thread now. For now on, please create separate threads.

I will try to go through this thread and open new reports for unfixed stuff but that will take a while so anything you can contribute is very welcomed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 50 (1,632 Views)