Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Aspirations

by paolaelectra

Original Post

★ Guide

Hi @SimQARobo:

I might be able to retrieve it, let me try and I'll get back to you.

Message 31 of 50 (1,309 Views)

★ Guide

@SimQARobo:

Hi! I managed to retrieve it, now, which is EXACTLY the file you need? My common sense tells me is the one located in my saves folder, the most recent one, ending in .save?

Is that it or you need anything else, or you need something completely different?

Let me know, please!

Message 32 of 50 (1,301 Views)

Re: have child or grandchild reach top of career aspiration is not working

★★★ Novice

On this same aspiration, The successful Lineage, I had a problem with the read to child for 2 hours, it originally appears like:    Read to child        -45/2

Then when I read to child it minuses 1 for every book I read from the the number like:     Read to child             -44/2

I managed to get it so far to -29 I think, has anyone had any problem like this?  It is a lot to read, can I still do it when they are teens because they just aged up.

Message 33 of 50 (1,304 Views)

Hero
Here's instructions how to retrieve the correct save: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/4568799#M60344

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 50 (1,292 Views)

Hero
@Jintasan Are you on PC or console ? Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 50 (1,290 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am on pc and no mods or custom content, I don't know how to download mods or custom content.

Message 36 of 50 (1,267 Views)

EA Sims Team

@paolaelectra

If you're not sure which save file it is, would you be able to send the entire saves folder, zipped up?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 37 of 50 (1,256 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Jintasan

Would you be willing to share your save files? 

If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 38 of 50 (1,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimQARobo: I know exactly which save is, don't worry, I have the link now, I'll pm it to you

Message 39 of 50 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes but I don't know which file it is and when I try to put a file it says Unsupported extension type.

Message 40 of 50 (1,237 Views)