Re: [OPEN] [GT] [CL] Club perk that adds singing skill bonus is no longer availa

by fakeplasticadam

Original Post

[COLLECTION THREAD] [GT] Interaction not buyable with club perk points

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello

I wanted to report that since the Dec 1, 2016 patch the club perk that gives you a bonus to the singing skill is not there anymore.  I reported this on two other threads and received feedback that I was not alone in this.  I found this problem both in my regular game with all my cc in it and in a fresh game where I took out my sims 4 folder entirely and started a fresh game with a brand new sims 4 folder.  I originally discovered this was happening right after the Dec 1 patch and I tested both neighborhoods again after the Dec 6 patch and it is still happening after the fix patch in both neighborhoods.  Thank You.

Message 1 of 12 (1,400 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Club perk that adds singing skill bonus is no longer available

Hero

I can't find it either. So there was a Skill Club Perk for singing before this patch ? Any others missing that were there before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,350 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Club perk that adds singing skill bonus is no longer available

★★★★ Novice

Hi.  Thank You for your response.

I know that the singing boost perk was available before the Dec 1 patch because most of my clubs in my main game have maxed out buying all the perks, so when City Living came out I finally had a new perk to buy and I went to all my clubs and bought it for each one.   I was kind of excited about it.

After I learned that there was a bug with the clubs from the Dec 1 patch, I removed my sims 4 folder for my main neighborhood so that it wouldn't get messed up by the bug.  The new neighborhood that was freshly started when the sims 4 folder was recreated (the one that had no cc etc..) did not have the perk available after the first.

After the patch on the 6th I looked for it in both the new neighborhood and the old neighborhood and it was not there.

As far as I can tell, there seems to have been been a skill perk added for each new skill and as far as my game is concerned, I have the perks for Baking, Charisma,Comedy, Cooking, DJ Mixing, Dancing, Fishing, Fitness, Gardening, Gourmet Cooking, Guitar, Handiness, Herbalism, Logic, Mischief, Mixology, Painting, Photography, Piano, Programming, Rocket Science, Video Gaming, Violin, Wellness and Writing, but not Singing.  To the best of my knowledge that is every skill available including those added with expansion packs like Herbalism, Dancing and Wellness.

Message 3 of 12 (1,328 Views)

Re: Club perk that adds singing skill bonus is no longer available

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (1,294 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] [CL] Club perk that adds singing skill bonus is no longer availa

★★★★★ Apprentice

The club singing skill boost is still missing in action.   Also the pipe organ and vampire lore skills added in the last game pack have no club perk available to buy.   

Message 5 of 12 (1,204 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't know if I can report this here but the problem is almost the same.

The pipe organ from Vampire Pack is not appearing in club perks bonuses...

adada.jpg

Message 6 of 12 (1,185 Views)

Hero

Changed this into a collection threads

Thanks for the reports

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (1,171 Views)

Club Perks

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

why wasn't Pipe Organ was never added to Club Perk as a skill bonuses ? 

Message 8 of 12 (1,075 Views)

Re: Club Perks

Hero

Hi @LadyDarkSorrow

I merged your post with existing collection thread on missing club perks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (1,057 Views)

Club Perks: Missing skills

★★ Guide

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug or if it was intentionally done, these skills are missing in the Club Perks :

• Singing ( EP03 City Living)
  • Pipe Organ (GP04 Vampires)
  • Vampire Lore (GP04 Vampires)

Note: Parenting and Bowling skills are available in the Club Perks.

Message 10 of 12 (969 Views)