Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] French Text Errors

by fabeme

Original Post

Re: French Text Errors

★★★★★ Guide

Where to report other localizations' mistakes? I have one in russian that is really off. It is not just an error, it is bad translation and wrong definition used.

Message 21 of 36 (1,081 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There isn't one for Russian yet.

Just start a new one, I'll link it here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Various-Text-and-Translation-Error...

Make sure to include pictures and encircle the errors. Suggestions are also welcome.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 36 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There are also many bugs after the latest patches. Many phrases that should mean different action are now just the same. Not sure if I'm able to do this all alone, but I'll try.

Message 23 of 36 (1,069 Views)

Hero

Just start with the ones that bother you most.

Others may chime in if there's a thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 36 (1,057 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Something new that I've seen today, when I go to "servir le brunch", I have 2 times "pain perdu". I really don't know why it is happening ? I cooked the two options and it gaves exactly the same meal.

Message 25 of 36 (1,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SimGuruRusskii @SimQARobo

Restaurant: "You are without paying the bill"

A word is still missing : "Vous êtes partis sans payer"

ingame15.jpg

Message 26 of 36 (1,024 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @NoahLGP - Our tester fixed ingame15.jpg it was a token malfunction.
It should be in a future patch sometime.

Thanks!

Message 27 of 36 (1,308 Views)

@fabeme this is not a translation bug. This is a tuning bug (as in design problem).
Have you managed to reproduce the issue consistently? if so, can you tell me the steps to get that?

Thanks

Message 28 of 36 (1,308 Views)

@rostsit it depends on the issue it could not be a translation bug. If you create a thread let me know and we can take a look. If I suggest please be as detailed as Noah has been with this thread with each issue.

Thanks

Message 29 of 36 (1,306 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi @SimGuruRusskii ! So after seeing your message, I've started the game to see if it is still hapenning and yes, it is.

Here is how I reproduce it.

Pain perdu can be done in breakfast time and brunch time. It happens only when it is Brunch time (11 AM to ??)

Here are some captures done in the game. It happens only when I select "Servir le Brunch". I have two times Pain Perdu.

If I select "Prendre le Brunch", there is only one Pain Perdu.

Message 30 of 36 (1,297 Views)