[ARCHIVED] CAS Issues

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Hairstyle glitchs

Hero

Hi @Hoskins_Origin

can't check this on my game atm, but does it make a difference if you change your graphics settings ? Are you using laptop mode and what settings do you have your game on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 94 (2,236 Views)

Re:Sims Eyelashes Women With Problems When They Take Photos

[ Edited ]
Hero

I tested several long eyelashes now. I see it on some but not all long ones so I probably tested the wrong one.

I can see what you mean on one of them.

Do you see it on ALL long eyelashes or only on one specific one ? If it's only some, it would be useful to know which ones.

Also merged this with CAS asset issues

@wallaosg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 94 (2,236 Views)

Re: Re:Sims Eyelashes Women With Problems When They Take Photos

★ Guide

On all the long eyelashes.

Message 33 of 94 (2,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Since you merged with this topic, I have also noticed other bugs like this that gets a dark spot on the forehead of my sim.

Always when I put on that hair that came in the perfect patio stuff appears these dark spots.

Message 34 of 94 (2,219 Views)

Hero

Guess the ones I tried yesterday weren't long enough then :P

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 94 (2,205 Views)

Beret with City Living not showing up in CAS

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS and go to hats for female sims.
What happens when the bug occurs? The beret that came with City Living does not show up, like the festival t-shirts.
What do you expect to see? The beret to show up in CAS.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know if it's a special job item or something but there should be a beret and it acts like a festival t-shirt before you purchase, it is nowhere to be found in CAS. I really want to use the beret so please get this fixed!

Message 36 of 94 (2,198 Views)

★ Guide

I noticed that there was some body hair CC on the sim from the pictures, maybe that's affecting it?

Message 37 of 94 (2,181 Views)

Hero

@wallaosg wrote:

Since you merged with this topic, I have also noticed other bugs like this that gets a dark spot on the forehead of my sim.

Always when I put on that hair that came in the perfect patio stuff appears these dark spots.

Duplicated and added. 

Just to be sure, they only show up in Live Mode, not in CAS, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 94 (2,152 Views)

Re: Beret with City Living not showing up in CAS

[ Edited ]
Hero

‌I don't know if it's a special job item or something but there should be a beret and it acts like a festival t-shirt before you purchase, it is nowhere to be found in CAS. I really want to use the beret so please get this fixed!

I thought you have to unlock that with the critic career ?

https://twitter.com/SimGuruDrake/status/793997740581621760

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 94 (2,151 Views)

Re: Beret with City Living not showing up in CAS

★ Guide

Ok so you do have to unlock it with the critic career. I think that when your creating a new sim though or with cas.fulleditmode on, the beret should appear. Just a thought!

Message 40 of 94 (2,123 Views)