by Cianyx

Original Post

No Necklace on New Cats and Dogs Top

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS, create or edit a female. Select the new blazer from the Cats & Dogs pack. Add a necklace.
What happens when the bug occurs? The necklace does not show
What do you expect to see? The necklace should show
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have a Sim that wears the same necklace with every outfit. I switched out one of her tops for this new one, and the necklace did not show.

This is her in another top with the necklace.

12-09-17_7-56-23 PM.png

This is the top I wanted her to wear; the necklace does not show. The shirt is not too high. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't show.

12-09-17_7-55-58 PM.png

Here she is with the other tops from the Cats & Dogs pack with a low neck; it shows just fine.

12-09-17_7-56-06 PM.png

12-09-17_7-56-10 PM.png

And here she is with other blazers similar to that one to show there shouldn't be a problem and it's not covering it. Some of these have an even higher neck.

12-15-17_10-41-30 AM.png

12-15-17_10-41-35 AM.png

12-15-17_10-41-44 AM.png

12-15-17_10-41-47 AM.png

Message 51 of 94 (3,180 Views)

Re: [CD] Ponytail colouring eyelashes and outfit set clipping when walking

★ Novice
I've been having the same issue, and I don't know what to do about it
Message 52 of 94 (3,009 Views)

Re: [CD] Ponytail colouring eyelashes and outfit set clipping when walking

Hero

The issue with the weird looking knee ? That looks fixed in my game. Are you patched to the latest patch ?

@simbody wrote:
I've been having the same issue, and I don't know what to do about it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 94 (2,993 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] CAS Issues

★★ Novice

This hair from Pets has two identical colors for different swatches. One is supposed to be the darker (yellower?) blonde shown in the picture, but the other one is supposed to be a lighter shade. Other colors work okay, as far as I know. The hairstyle is for adult female Sims.

Message 54 of 94 (2,947 Views)

★★ Novice

The thumbnail for this adult female hairstyle from Vampires looks different from the actual hair. The thumbnail shows roses at the front, while in reality, they're at the back of the head.

Message 55 of 94 (2,944 Views)

Re: Pets EP clothing glitch

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem with the eyelashes. If I use any other hairstyle, the lashes seem to be normal.

Message 56 of 94 (2,903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This adult male hair from GTW looks glitchy under the GTW beanie. Happens with both genders.

Message 57 of 94 (2,881 Views)

★★ Novice

This City Living sweater for males deforms the necks of female and female-frame Sims.

Message 58 of 94 (2,879 Views)

★ Novice

The same thing happened to me2018-01-27.png

Message 59 of 94 (2,839 Views)

Discoloration on New Skin Tones

★ Apprentice

I found this after the newest patch on 2/6/18

I was really excited when I saw in the patch notes that there are 10 new skin tones, and I do love the tones, but when I went and looked at them, there's some pretty obvious discoloration in the middle of the face on the darkest 6 of the new tones, for both males and females of all ages. It's not as obvious on the lightest two of the 6, but it's still off. My Graphics settings are on Ultra.

Message 60 of 94 (2,787 Views)