Re: Problems with butler

by Aemika

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Butler Issues

EA Live QV Team

@alanmichael1 Thank you for your report. Would you be happy to provide a save as per the instruction here? 

Message 101 of 119 (1,438 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hello @IrishMadCat_EA

here is the link for OneDrive. My houshold ("Weiss") is in the self-built house in the island district of Windenburg. Please let me know if something is wrong with the file:

Link

PS: You can use this save to look into the "Sims walk on the waterslide" bug as well Nerd

Thanks for your help and enjoy your weekend

Message 102 of 119 (1,430 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @alanmichael1

Perfect we have the save. Thank you very much.

I hope you have a great weekend. 

Message 103 of 119 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
New butler in the house every time I come home from traveling to another lot. Doesn't matter if I assign the bed to butler or not.
Message 104 of 119 (1,406 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The responsabilities for the butler cannot be saved properly. I told my butler not to do any gardening and he starts with it over and over again.

Message 105 of 119 (1,381 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Is this just me or butlers are not cleaning dishes on baby's highchair?

I have two babies, two highchairs and all things cleaned in my house, but my butler never wash the dishes my babies used to eat and drink.

I tried to dismiss him and hiring again but still doesn't work.

I'm not using mods actually.

Game repaired.

Message 106 of 119 (1,374 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same butler in every household

Butler not taking care of their needs

Butler wont prepere drink when you ask them to do that,i traz evrithing this is bug.

Thouse tree isue r bugs,fix them ,please...

Message 107 of 119 (1,346 Views)

Butler doesn't wash dishes that are on a high chair

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Fitness Stuff, Vampires, Spooky, Outdoor
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy Kindermade High Chair, feed the toddler, let toddler out, watch dishes go unwashed until you manually put them on other surfaces other than high chair.
What happens when the bug occurs? The butler doesn't wash dishes when they are left in a high chair.
What do you expect to see? I want him to wash them all whether they are on a table or on a high chair. He does so as soon as I placed them somewhere else other than the chair.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Attachments

Message 108 of 119 (1,296 Views)

Re: Butler doesn't wash dishes that are on a high chair

Hero

Hi @kotobank147

merged your post with butler collection thread and added to list on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 109 of 119 (1,292 Views)

Re: Problems with butler

★★ Novice

Hello,

So I am doing legacy challenged. And of course have family butler that everyone loves however, if I am at home for many days, or leave the lot and return home something happens that I so called a "swapping butler". Our beloved butler, that we adore is being swapped to this butler that we fired many times, that we hate and he hates us. It happens each time. And each time we fire him and hire new one, then our beloved butler comes back! Please help. It really messes up my challenge at times and no one wants a butler that does nothing.

Message 110 of 119 (4,107 Views)