Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Butler Issues

by LuvMySimz

Original Post

★ Guide

I tested after I installed the March patch.

The butler will still be changed to another one after you let all your sims leave their house to go to other lots.Devil

Message 81 of 119 (5,600 Views)

Re: [VGSP] Butler Hakim always cooks.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@windaws97 wrote:

My Butler seems to cook food all the time. Even if there is food in the fridge he cooked by himself (unspoiled of course). 

I checked if any of my mods are causing it but even with no mods, he does it. It's always the same butler (Hamza). 

I'm purposefully letting food out on the counter just so he doesnt cook. None of my sims are hungry! 

I wish there was a 'Responsibilities' -> 'Stop Cooking Meals' thing because, yes, I can't say No to him cooking food so the family is fed.. But its getting on my nerves! 

I will try firing the butler and assign a new one. Or else, I'll add a random sim to my family and make her a Butler/Nanny for them and their child. 

Mine is any bulter.  they rotate between zayne could, and yousof  ( joke name on yourself maybe??)  I do have the cancel blur mod, and the CC shower where only a shower head, faucet and drain are there....  but I disabled those and fired and saved and did all you all have said here..and STILL  I put food in fridge to not spoil and crazy butler keeps super cooking..and I am the only person in the house!  I wish they had the robot butler from like what was it..sims 2 or 3??  and not so much hassle...just robot sleeps and can be upgraded and does what ever...sigh.

Message 82 of 119 (5,579 Views)

Butlers not sleeping at night

★★★ Newbie

My butlers won't sleep at night, no matter if I tell them not to sleep during daytime, they just won't sleep at night, which is highly annoying because when there is any Service NPC on the lot my 2 and 3 speeds aren't working properly. Some butlers won't even sleep at all. This happens with and without Custom Content and Mods, so there is no difference between that. Repairing the game didn't make them sleep at night either. If they're going to need their own beds they should at least use them... Preferably at night.

Message 83 of 119 (5,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@kinot9229

@kinot9229 wrote:

I tested after I installed the March patch.

The butler will still be changed to another one after you let all your sims leave their house to go to other lots.Devil

I'm having this problem since and before the newest. In my game the butlers also apear randomly. This really is a pain in the b*.

I hired one butler for my specific household the first day Vintage Glamour arrived. I even customized my butler in CAS to make him special.

But every time my Sim travels to another lot and come back, a new butler will arrive! WHY?!?!
I've already started a discussion with the Admin on the Butler Page last year in December.

Hiring and Using a Live-in Butler (Vintage Glamour Stuff)

Very annoying phenomen. I would like to keep my butler that I first hired for the specific household and not a random "foreign butler" generated by game every time you travel and come back.

Of couse you can fire the new one but you can call yourself "Lucky" if the old one is coming back right after. Sometimes I have to fire 3-4-5 game genereated butlers until my custom butler finally arrives. And after you got him back you are scared to travel again because for 99% sure once you come back you will get a new buttler again.

Message 84 of 119 (5,516 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Now my butler service changes the Sim I hired everyday!!! GOSHH!!!
And the butlers are not taking care of my plants so well and because of this it's all dying dry!!

We are in April 24 and these bugs weren't fixed yet!!
It's unfairr!!!!

No CC and no Mods.

Message 85 of 119 (5,478 Views)

Butler doesn't show up at all

★★★ Newbie

My butler doesn't show up at all when the family calls for services. Then, when they try to call for a new one, they are told that they can't hire a new one until they fire the old butler in person. Can't fire a butler that didn't show up in the first place  Frown

Message 86 of 119 (5,448 Views)

Re: Butler doesn't show up at all

Hero

Hi @lizg2987

You can just fire them through the phone ? Do you get the option to hire a new one on the phone or is that option grey giving the text you posted ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 87 of 119 (5,432 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Butlers never sleep, and it causes the night to not speed up and it takes forever for my sims who are sleeping, to sleep ):

Message 88 of 119 (5,334 Views)

Hero

Hi @joseandchocolate

did you assign a bed to them ?

Have you tried firing the butler and getting a new one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 89 of 119 (5,325 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes, I have
Message 90 of 119 (5,318 Views)