CO-OP Not working

by adamchan85

Original Post

Re: CO-OP Not working

★ Apprentice

Creating account helps until you exit a game and then this account also having issues. This is BUG for sure, or may be EA can call it a feature lol to create 20 accounts. 

Message 11 of 53 (2,401 Views)

★★★ Novice

This trick works, however it is just that... a trick. Surely hope EA fix this bug soon as I don’t want to create more and more accounts just to play Co-Op if this comes back. 

Message 12 of 53 (2,348 Views)

★★★ Novice
@arit0824 Confirming on XBox One that a new account is able to play with either of the previous problem accounts. Unfortunately this isn't a real fix, the two original accounts are still unable to split screen together which means player two will not be getting xp on the desired account due to having to play on the dummy one. Also, who's to say the problem won't reoccur with the new account, meaning a fourth account will be required ?! Appreciate the quick fix but I hope EA read these because this bug needs squishing !
Message 13 of 53 (2,322 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA, when this bug gonna be fixed? is there are a way to see what you have changed in the latest updates for PS4 ? 

Message 14 of 53 (2,211 Views)

★★ Novice

I cant even get a group to work on Xbox. Get kicked as soon I make one.

Message 15 of 53 (2,201 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@adamchan85 wrote:

Initially could use however severe lag and jittering. Then  froze at Rux.

I have similar problems.

Split-screen works for me, but the lag (between button presses and the game reacting) makes it unplayable.

Also, when the second player tries to talk to Rux their screen freezes.

Message 16 of 53 (2,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We can't play on splitscreen yet on Xbox One.

The bug is not fixed.

Message 17 of 53 (2,125 Views)

★ Apprentice

there are already 3d update but still this split screen issue persist, I have created another account to try the solution above but after 1 game session its got bugged as well and unable to join, party is full when its empty. Anyone have a solution to this?  Is there are a way to see patch notes for PS4? 

Message 18 of 53 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if this helps anyone else, but we were having the same problem and finally found out that as long as all the accounts were signed in before we launched the game, we didn’t have any problem entering split screen mode. If we didn’t sign in before launching the game we got that error every time. 

Message 19 of 53 (1,768 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

We are now after official louche and this bug is still existing! I bought this game mostly due to split screen to play with my son. Do it something with this!!!

Message 20 of 53 (1,622 Views)