Re: CO-OP Not working

by NikiMommyOnTheGo

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I bought this to play with my young son (we have all of the pvz games and apps). He is in tears. Making a new account means losing the progress. Pleaae fix this soon!

Message 21 of 53 (1,408 Views)

★★ Novice
@trathbone1 yea my wife and are trying. ut it wont let us at all
Message 22 of 53 (1,382 Views)

★★ Novice

bought the game last night both my wife and I enjoy the split screen of the first one, we played for a few hours last night, try and get on today and get error message saying group is full.  now we cannot play together, very frustrating hope there is a fix soon 

Message 23 of 53 (1,377 Views)

★ Apprentice

We need EA respond to this ASAP, they do not respond in the topics with COOP issues, hiding, where is the officials? 

Message 24 of 53 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Novice
@siriouslydrunken All I need is EA respond: Yes, we're aware of the problem and working on it to fix it as soon as possible. That's it.
Message 25 of 53 (1,345 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also unable to start split screen. However mine states the second account hasn't got the proper permissions. Played with the settings for hours in the parental controls to no avail.

Anyone know a step by step for this?

Jeff

Message 26 of 53 (1,321 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, I believe this is being looked a for those still affected. 

As I understand, the issue is related to multiple PSN accounts being tied to the same Origin account, which isn't something that's easily changeable on the account side. 

Can I check if logging into both PSN accounts before starting up the game itself helps at all if you're affected by this? So can you try closing the console, then log in with the main account, then the secondary account. Swap back to the primary and launch the game, and please let us know if anything changes. 

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 27 of 53 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

Does not help with me (logging into both accounts before starting the game). Split-screen (PS4) still complaining that group is full.

After the latest patch this is the case every time. Before patch sometimes restarting the game helped but not anymore.

Also still unable to play with 2 PS4 consoles.

We have 2 PSN accounts tied to the same Origin account that worked perfectly with GW2 (split-screen and also with 2 machines).

With regards,

Message 28 of 53 (1,272 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Just wanted to chip in to clarify the problem was appearing on XBox One as well (using my main and "child" account in my case).
Message 29 of 53 (1,267 Views)

Community Manager

@TheDeyuaru Yep, it's happening on Xbox too, as I understand the base cause of the issue is the same across consoles. 

For folks coming in fresh who might have missed it, while this is looked at, a workaround is to create or use a separate account. A console account with its own Origin account should work without issue.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 30 of 53 (1,229 Views)