CLS vs Sith Trooper

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? n/a
OS Version n/a
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 161-399-712
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I am losing arena matches because of a bug with CLS vs Sith Trooper. If Sith Trooper gains taunt, CLS can't ignore his taunt when Call to Action is active. It forces me to attack SithT rather than my character of choice, this usually results in a lost arena match. I am losing crystals and am not pleased about it!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sim a battle CLS vs SithT
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I am losing arena matches because of a bug with CLS vs Sith Trooper. If Sith Trooper gains taunt, CLS can't ignore his taunt when Call to Action is active. It forces me to attack SithT rather than my character of choice, this usually results in a lost arena match. I am losing crystals and am not pleased about it!

Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)

Re: CLS vs Sith Trooper

[ Edited ]
What was the full teams? And are you playing on auto? My CLS works fine against Sith Trooper.

The taunt will be forcing your other team members to attack trooper, and when it comes to CLS's turn, it will still be targeting him, but I can change target and attack someone else. The only exception I've noticed is when the rest of the opponent's team is stealthed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (242 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi, thanks for the report. Would it be possible to take a screenshot when you encounter this issue so we can investigate it further? Thanks.
Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I will try to do so today if I can battle vs. a Sith Trooper team in arena.
Message 4 of 4 (154 Views)