CLS bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy s8
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 539-812-323
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug CLS gains zero turn meter when using call to action
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use CLS in squad arena
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United states

CLS will not gain any turn meter when using call to action ability. This has only started happening the last few days.

Message 1 of 7 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: CLS bug

[ Edited ]

@djpowers00283 Hi, thanks for the screenshot!

What you’re seeing is the result of Padme’s unique skill “Always a Choice.” Part of that ability says “Allies can’t gain or lose Bonus turn meter.” So when CLS uses Call to Action, Padme prevents him from gaining 100% tm.

Hope this helps!

(Edit: this is why it helps to tell us all the relevant characters on the field. Most people don’t run CLS with Padme, so didn’t consider that interaction to be relevant)

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (278 Views)

All Replies

@djpowers00283 Which squads are you facing when this happens?

★ Novice
@GladOS-013 It seems to happen with any squad i face in squad arena. I just used it in grand arena and it seems to work fine there
Message 3 of 7 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @djpowers00283,

We've tested it against several different teams today and the turn-meter gain from CLS's "Call to Action" worked fine. Can you provide us the exact teams you are facing where it doesn't work for you? Thanks!

Message 4 of 7 (326 Views)

★ Novice

Ive tried it against JKR, palpatine, padme, nightsister, and separatist droids. It also didnt work during the recent dathomir event.

Message 5 of 7 (300 Views)

★ Novice

Heres a screenshot immediately after using call to action, its not letting me upload the video.

Screenshot_20200706-173025_Video Player.jpg
Message 6 of 7 (299 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@djpowers00283 Hi, thanks for the screenshot!

What you’re seeing is the result of Padme’s unique skill “Always a Choice.” Part of that ability says “Allies can’t gain or lose Bonus turn meter.” So when CLS uses Call to Action, Padme prevents him from gaining 100% tm.

Hope this helps!

(Edit: this is why it helps to tell us all the relevant characters on the field. Most people don’t run CLS with Padme, so didn’t consider that interaction to be relevant)