[CL] Ultra fast speed not working during festivals (Patch 1.70)

by Shan1098

Original Post

[CL] Ultra fast speed not working during festivals (Patch 1.70)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, City Living, Get to Work, Eco
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using ultra fast during a festival to most actions, e.g. Working, sleeping
What happens when the bug occurs? Ultra fast speed doesn't work. Actions do not complete properly
What do you expect to see? Ultra fast to work normally and actions to complete correctly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Ultra fast is not working properly whilst a festival is running. Seems like this has been an ongoing issue for some years but it's really frustrating. Time seems to freeze for a while, my sims don't do anything for ages and I sometimes have to manually cancel actions and reset my sim.

Everything goes back to normal once a festival is over.

Is there a way to disable festivals so they don't happen at all? Seems to be something with the festivals that cause the bug.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (569 Views)

Re: Ultra fast speed not working during festivals

Hero
@Shan1098 Hm, this was supposed to be fixed a while ago.

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (519 Views)

★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@Shan1098Hm, this was supposed to be fixed a while ago.

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature.

Hi,

I have just sent the link - let me know if there are any problems accessing this.

Shan1098

Message 3 of 4 (496 Views)

Hero
@Shan1098 Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (485 Views)