by crinrict

Original Post

[CL] Toddlers hunger doesn’t got up when eating food learned from stalls

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.41
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Snowy Escape and Journey to Batu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim cook something they learned at a food stall in the city. Have toddlers eat food learned from stalls eg Pho, egg rolls.
What happens when the bug occurs? The toddlers grab the food. Sit down. Get back up. Place the food down. Grab the food. Sit down. Get back up. Place food down. And it goes on and on. Sometimes they do eat it and they get the moodlet saying tasty dish but their food bar doesn’t go up at all .
What do you expect to see? The toddlers hunger should be satisfied when eating the food.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The toddlers eat food that an adult sim can already make, Mac and cheese, bacon and eggs etc but won’t eat any food made on a BBQ or extra recipes learned from city stalls. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (497 Views)

Re: Toddlers hunger doesn’t got up when eating food learned from stalls

Hero
@Bookishbeth96 Sounds like there's two issues.

The toddlers still not eating some food has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Toddlers-not-eating-pan-fried-tilapia/td-p/10197049 although that's usually just a freeze and not endless looping. Probably same issue nonetheless though

Could you add the food stall ones to that.

The bar not going up despite eating the food could be related. Do you only have that for those food they usually have issues eating or also for others ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)

★★ Novice

The bar not going up is just for the food stall and bbq items. They eat the fridge items just fine. And yes, I can add the food stall to that thread. Thanks for the reply. 

Message 3 of 4 (484 Views)

Hero
@Bookishbeth96 I'm bit unsure currently if it's the same issue and if the threads can be merged.

If it's just the foods that generally don't work well for toddlers, I'm guessing it's the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (470 Views)