Re: not getting payed with the sale tables (grillfood bug?)

by isabelleangelina

Original Post

[CL] Sims don't pay for grilled food sold through Sales Tables

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except star wars, vampires and most of the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try selling food on the sale tables
What happens when the bug occurs? 99,9% of the times I try to sell my food on the sale tables (tried them all) npcs just takes the food without paying me! so annoying. tried every single mark up and there was just one time I actually got payed on the 50% mark up..
What do you expect to see? me getting payed when I sell my food
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

99,9% of the times I try to sell my food on the sale tables (tried them all) npcs just takes the food without paying me! so annoying. tried every single mark up and there was just one time I actually got payed on the 50% mark up.. I checked the eco thingy, and it's not the sharing is caring thing either. I haven't had the problem before now, but I also haven't been playing for a bit so I can't say exactly when this started happening either. When I think about it it might be because I sell food from the grill, so that might be the bug? 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 3 (736 Views)

Hero
@isabelleangelina Have you tried if you get paid with other food ? Do you get money for other items ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (697 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I tested it. It's just the grill foods.

Message 3 of 3 (624 Views)