[CL] San Myshuno's apartment is misplaced

by shiraz1471

Original Post

Re: Broken lot

★★ Guide

This happened to me yesterday with the same apartment.  I was renovating and suddenly realized one floor had shifted over somehow.  I do not use the TOOL mod.  I hit the undo button until it was back in the correct place.  I noticed this post that directed me here:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/San-Myshuno-s-apartment-is-misplaced/m-p/10688309/thread-id/19...

Message 11 of 29 (557 Views)

Re: San Myshuno's apartment is misplaced

★★ Guide

I had the same issue with this apartment yesterday.  One of the floors shifted out of place.  I do not have the TOOL mod.  I replied in the thread that was linked.

Message 12 of 29 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rlc77 Are you using any other mods ? Do you use moo ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 29 (707 Views)

★★ Guide

I do use other mods including MCCC.  I use MOO on occasion but I don't think I was using it at the time.  I had deleted all the rooms in the apartment and was renovating.  I'm not sure exactly what I was doing when it happened.  I just suddenly noticed that the balconies weren't aligned with the others and then that the whole apartment had shifted.  I'll go back in and see if I can recreate it with and without moo on.

Message 14 of 29 (693 Views)

Hero
@rlc77 Have you been able to recreate it ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 29 (647 Views)

★★ Guide

I wasn't able to recreate it with moo off or on.

Message 16 of 29 (292 Views)

Re: My "702 ZenView" Apartment Shifted Out of Apartment Boundaries

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same problem with the same apartment, but I've never used the TOOL mod.

I've downloaded the TOOL mod and used this method to fix it – it seems fine now, thanks guys!

Message 17 of 29 (753 Views)

City Living Apartment Broken

★ Novice

I'm new to the forum so I apologize for any mistakes. I have an issue with one of the apartment buildings in city living, I've attached screenshots below. Somehow both apartments have separated from the building, even upon bulldozing both apartments nothing was fixed. I've tried moving the walks and even placing a whole new room in the correct area, but nothing works, and it remains off balanced. I do have mods in my game, but none to do with building except for things like CC couches. None of the other apartments seem to be doing this. 

Message 18 of 29 (164 Views)

★ Novice

This just recently happened to me. Which tool mod are you all referring to? 

Message 19 of 29 (92 Views)

@Dee_Elle_Rob

Link in the Hero approved Mods list here - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/m-p/9836563#...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Origin Reset Tool for Mac - | - Current broken Mods List -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 20 of 29 (66 Views)