Re: 701 zenview misaligned

by MSkou396

Original Post

Re: City Living Apartment Broken

Hero
@undecidedfloral @Dee_Elle_Rob

Have either of you been building platforms in the apartment ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 30 (151 Views)

701 zenview misaligned

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I built an apartment at 701 Zenview and the two floors where you can build the apartments are misaligned. I didn't use any game mods, only move objects cheat. How do I fix this? On ps4 btw... 

Message 22 of 30 (133 Views)

Hero
@MSkou396 I merged your post with the main thread. Have you been building platforms ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 30 (121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I built one platform. I did see that in a previous post so I tried deleting it and seeing if I could move the lot back but then my game crashed. 

Message 24 of 30 (119 Views)

Hero
@MSkou396 Do you have a backup from before building the platform ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 30 (107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Not anything recent enough. But I did save all the rooms and I know which one I built the platform in. So I can rebuild the apartment relatively quickly if I have to bulldoze the lot to fix it.
Message 26 of 30 (103 Views)

Hero
@MSkou396 Not sure if bulldozing helps tbh and since you're on console you also can't use mods.

I'm not aware of any other solutions but I haven't followed the issue to closely as I usually stay away from build issues.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 30 (99 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Well thanks for trying to help anyway. Maybe I can get in touch with ea helpdesk directly and see if they have a solution. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Message 28 of 30 (93 Views)

Hero

@MSkou396 Hm, you can try but usually on issues like these they just send you back here

Maybe @Bluebellflora or @CGrant56 have more ideas.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 30 (91 Views)

Re: My "702 ZenView" Apartment Shifted Out of Apartment Boundaries

★★★ Newbie

Hey! 

I’m having the same issue, what values did you enter to get it back to normal? I’m new with the Tool Mod and have no idea how to enter it correctly!!

Message 30 of 30 (39 Views)