Re: 701 zenview misaligned

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I built one platform. I did see that in a previous post so I tried deleting it and seeing if I could move the lot back but then my game crashed. 

Message 31 of 52 (492 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@MSkou396 Do you have a backup from before building the platform ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 52 (480 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Not anything recent enough. But I did save all the rooms and I know which one I built the platform in. So I can rebuild the apartment relatively quickly if I have to bulldoze the lot to fix it.
Message 33 of 52 (476 Views)

Hero
@MSkou396 Not sure if bulldozing helps tbh and since you're on console you also can't use mods.

I'm not aware of any other solutions but I haven't followed the issue to closely as I usually stay away from build issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 52 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Well thanks for trying to help anyway. Maybe I can get in touch with ea helpdesk directly and see if they have a solution. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Message 35 of 52 (466 Views)

Hero

@MSkou396 Hm, you can try but usually on issues like these they just send you back here

Maybe @Bluebellflora or @CGrant56 have more ideas.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 52 (464 Views)

Re: My "702 ZenView" Apartment Shifted Out of Apartment Boundaries

★★★ Newbie

Hey! 

I’m having the same issue, what values did you enter to get it back to normal? I’m new with the Tool Mod and have no idea how to enter it correctly!!

Message 37 of 52 (412 Views)

Apartment Shifted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.92.145.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have tried to undo, bulldoze lot, and move in and out. I did not use or have any mods.
What happens when the bug occurs? Apartment is San Myshuno moved off of the rest of the building by 5 spaces.
What do you expect to see? The apartment in the right spot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As you can see with the attached file my apartment moved from the center of the building. I did not use mods and even edit the apartment in anyway. When my sim moved was already shifted. I do not want any mods on my computer. 

Message 38 of 52 (588 Views)

Re: Apartment Shifted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@woonamfrcotiunno There's no attachement to this post.

Is this what you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CL-Platform-Caused-Entire-Zenview-Apartment-Floors-to-Shift-1/... ?

Did you use platforms `?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 52 (548 Views)

Re: Apartment Shifted

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Yes mine is off my more spaces but yes.
Message 40 of 52 (508 Views)