Re: City Living Apartment Broken

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: City Living Apartment Broken

Hero
@undecidedfloral @Dee_Elle_Rob

Have either of you been building platforms in the apartment ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 29 (110 Views)

701 zenview misaligned

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I built an apartment at 701 Zenview and the two floors where you can build the apartments are misaligned. I didn't use any game mods, only move objects cheat. How do I fix this? On ps4 btw... 

Message 22 of 29 (92 Views)

Re: 701 zenview misaligned

Hero
@MSkou396 I merged your post with the main thread. Have you been building platforms ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 29 (80 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I built one platform. I did see that in a previous post so I tried deleting it and seeing if I could move the lot back but then my game crashed. 

Message 24 of 29 (78 Views)

Hero
@MSkou396 Do you have a backup from before building the platform ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 29 (66 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Not anything recent enough. But I did save all the rooms and I know which one I built the platform in. So I can rebuild the apartment relatively quickly if I have to bulldoze the lot to fix it.
Message 26 of 29 (62 Views)

Hero
@MSkou396 Not sure if bulldozing helps tbh and since you're on console you also can't use mods.

I'm not aware of any other solutions but I haven't followed the issue to closely as I usually stay away from build issues.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 29 (58 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Well thanks for trying to help anyway. Maybe I can get in touch with ea helpdesk directly and see if they have a solution. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Message 28 of 29 (52 Views)

Hero

@MSkou396 Hm, you can try but usually on issues like these they just send you back here

Maybe @Bluebellflora or @CGrant56 have more ideas.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 29 (50 Views)