City Living Apartment Broken

by undecidedfloral

Original Post

Re: San Myshuno's apartment is misplaced

Hero
@rlc77 Have you been able to recreate it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 52 (1,145 Views)

Re: San Myshuno's apartment is misplaced

★★★★ Guide

I wasn't able to recreate it with moo off or on.

Message 22 of 52 (790 Views)

Re: My "702 ZenView" Apartment Shifted Out of Apartment Boundaries

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same problem with the same apartment, but I've never used the TOOL mod.

I've downloaded the TOOL mod and used this method to fix it – it seems fine now, thanks guys!

Message 23 of 52 (1,251 Views)

Re: [CL] Platform Caused Entire Zenview Apartment Floors to Shift 1 Tile

★★ Pro

I've seen this too! I managed to make it happen by resizing a platform by dragging. The solution that I found to avoid this is to only use the platform tool!

Message 24 of 52 (712 Views)
Highlighted

City Living Apartment Broken

★ Novice

I'm new to the forum so I apologize for any mistakes. I have an issue with one of the apartment buildings in city living, I've attached screenshots below. Somehow both apartments have separated from the building, even upon bulldozing both apartments nothing was fixed. I've tried moving the walks and even placing a whole new room in the correct area, but nothing works, and it remains off balanced. I do have mods in my game, but none to do with building except for things like CC couches. None of the other apartments seem to be doing this. 

Message 25 of 52 (662 Views)

★★ Novice

This just recently happened to me. Which tool mod are you all referring to? 

Message 26 of 52 (590 Views)

@madexmameya

Link in the Hero approved Mods list here - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/m-p/9836563#...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 27 of 52 (564 Views)

Re: City Living Apartment Broken

Hero
@undecidedfloral @madexmameya

Have either of you been building platforms in the apartment ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 52 (617 Views)

701 zenview misaligned

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I built an apartment at 701 Zenview and the two floors where you can build the apartments are misaligned. I didn't use any game mods, only move objects cheat. How do I fix this? On ps4 btw... 

Message 29 of 52 (599 Views)

Re: 701 zenview misaligned

Hero
@MSkou396 I merged your post with the main thread. Have you been building platforms ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 52 (587 Views)