Re: San Myshuno's apartment is misplaced

by rlc77

Original Post

Re: Small Platform Caused Entire Apartment Floors to Shift 1 Tile

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thanks for taking the time to test this out! I don't use T.O.O.L., but I tried testing things out on the bulldozed lot and am finding the same issue. It seems that manipulating the platform's size is what's causing the problem (as opposed to placing the platform). When I click and drag the platform, the entire apartment seems to move with it!

Also, I'm finding that the platforms cause this problem even if they aren't over the balcony, and whether or not they're touching the apartment walls. 

I've added a few more photos to show what I've been testing:D

Message 10 of 52 (1,257 Views)

Re: Small Platform Caused Entire Apartment Floors to Shift 1 Tile

@LaurenVillone

Yes! It's when the platform is resized. It's really weird. There are so many issues with ZenView unfortunately. Bulldozing the apartments seems to break them beyond repair so you have to delete everything and manually change the wall configuration, and don't remove the outside balcony wall.

I really hope this is fixed. Thanks for reporting Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 11 of 52 (1,235 Views)

Broken lot

★ Novice

Hi guys! My lot seems to be broken (702 & 701 vuezen in San Myshuno) can anyone help me please?🥺

Message 12 of 52 (2,297 Views)

Re: Broken lot

@allicdrn

Did you move the apartment shell using the TOOL mod? You need to move it back by entering the right X and Y values using TOOL.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 13 of 52 (2,285 Views)

★ Novice

I don’t think I did but I guess that must’ve happened accidentally…Thanks I’ll try to do that!

Message 14 of 52 (2,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@shiraz1471 Did you use T.O.O.L on these apartments ?

EDIT: It looks the same as this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Broken-lot/m-p/10680676

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 52 (2,410 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This happened to me yesterday with the same apartment.  I was renovating and suddenly realized one floor had shifted over somehow.  I do not use the TOOL mod.  I hit the undo button until it was back in the correct place.  I noticed this post that directed me here:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/San-Myshuno-s-apartment-is-misplaced/m-p/10688309/thread-id/19...

Message 17 of 52 (1,213 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I had the same issue with this apartment yesterday.  One of the floors shifted out of place.  I do not have the TOOL mod.  I replied in the thread that was linked.

Message 18 of 52 (1,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rlc77 Are you using any other mods ? Do you use moo ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 52 (1,363 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I do use other mods including MCCC.  I use MOO on occasion but I don't think I was using it at the time.  I had deleted all the rooms in the apartment and was renovating.  I'm not sure exactly what I was doing when it happened.  I just suddenly noticed that the balconies weren't aligned with the others and then that the whole apartment had shifted.  I'll go back in and see if I can recreate it with and without moo on.

Message 20 of 52 (1,349 Views)