by NoAnjel

Original Post

[CL] No Tips for Living Statue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the dlc. Everything that has been released is in my game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Busking with the living statue costume.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim doesn't receive any tips or even gets any viewers.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see sims approach my busking sim and give them a tip.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The busking interaction for the living statue costume isn't working. This is my first time using this feature. I don't have mods or cc installed. I had my sim acquire the living statue costume expecting it to be his primary source of income, however, I had him perform in multiple neighborhoods and no one tipped him or even stopped to view him. He will stop in the middle of his performance to chat with sims, which is equally frustrating. I don't know when this bug started or how long it has been in my game as this was my first time exploring this gameplay feature.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (287 Views)