Re: [CL]No Pay For Work From Home (Social Media Career)

by Kyr0e

Original Post

[CL]No Pay For Work From Home (Social Media Career)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but Nifty Knitting, Eco Lifestyle, My First Pet Stuff, and Star Wars: Journey To Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join the Social Media career (Internet Personality branch), choose "work from home", complete all tasks, and wait for the next workday, when the pay is supposed to come in.
What happens when the bug occurs? No pay is accrued for completing all tasks, despite the notification stating the sim got paid 'X amount'. The sim still gets paid after each task, just not for the full day's work.
What do you expect to see? "+ X amount of simoleons" in my household funds.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I keep having to cheat in the payment amount, as I don't get paid for having completed any/all of my tasks when the new workday starts. I do get paid if I "go to work", just not "work from home".

Message 1 of 6 (1,115 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Kyr0e Work at home works differently, it pays you when you complete the work at home tasks.
Message 2 of 6 (1,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Sid1701d9I saw those, but when it's the next day of work, it tells you that you got paid "X amount", which, when added up, doesn't equal the amount in the notification, if we're counting the WFH tasks' payments as the cumulative amount. When searching up the pay structure as well, I've found multiple accounts stating something along the lines of, "You’ll be paid a small amount of your daily pay each time you finish a task and can be given bonuses from your employers if they think you did a good job." This aligns with what I remember of the wfh careers (it has been a while since I played them).

Message 3 of 6 (1,078 Views)

Hero
@Kyr0e Did you check your household funds immediately after finishing one task ?

Does it work in your eyes for other WfH careers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictI did a test with the Food critic career, and whilst you do get paid per task (as with the social media career), there are no bonuses for finishing everything, which I think was my issue (just worded badly, as I thought that was the cumulative amount, not a bonus). How often are you supposed to get bonuses? I haven't been paid (meaning + X amount in household funds) a bonus once, except upon promotion. Unless it was changed, or I'm not understanding something correctly.

Message 5 of 6 (1,035 Views)

Hero
@Kyr0e I think only promotions but I hardly pay attention to these things

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,022 Views)