by Killerjman1

Original Post

[CL] Frugal trait not reducing rent in San Myshuno

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4

Platform:Origin Windows

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons,Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to work, Get together, Jungle adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa day, Outdoor retreat, Toddler, Cool kitchen, Fitness, Bowling night, Vintage glamour, perfect patio, luxury party, holiday celebration pack. 

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make sim, rent apartment in San Myshuno, unlock frugal perk, go to show bills, notice that in the deductions section of the bill only gives you $2 off your bill with the frugal perk, sad face. Frugal trait does work in reducing bill cost in a regular house just not in Myshuno

What happens when the bug occurs? You don't get a rent deduction from the frugal perk.

What do you expect to see? A deduction in my rent bill.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I used the deadpool MCCC the first time then made a fresh unmodded game and the same thing happened.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Couldn't say which one as I haven't played for 6+ months but I do recall a reduction of rent the last time I played. Frugal trait does work in reducing bill cost in a regular house just not in Myshuno

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Moved to bug forum

Message 1 of 2 (553 Views)

Re: [CL] Frugal trait not reducing rent in San Myshuno

Hero
@Killerjman1 Moving this to the bug forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (527 Views)