by Nicky-mo97

Original Post

(CL) Food stalls in Myshuno Meadows has only 3 of 4 vendors

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs: All of them. Gameplay packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille. Stuff packs: Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day-Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a household to Myshuno Meadows in San Myshuno and go to the south side of the park, where the main entrance, fountain and 4 food stalls are or by just checking on the food stalls.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are only 3 of 4 vendors appearing on the food stalls. A fourth vendor is not appearing at all and the (far) left food stall is not used at all.
What do you expect to see? It should appear all 4 food stall vendors on lot instead of 3.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As can be seen on the screenshot, only 3 food stalls are open in the front and the left side is not used at all, no matter what time you're playing. I'm not sure whether this has always been the case or whether a certain patch has reduced the number of food stall vendors.

But what I found interesting, that in Spice Market when on Friday evening the Spice Festival event takes place, there are 4 stalls (3 food stalls+ 1 souvenir stand) and all stalls be served by 4 sims but in Myshuno Meadows Central Park, there only 3 instead 4 sims.

15.07.20_23-18-39.png

Message 1 of 1 (174 Views)