[CL] Festival items appear in inventory/Objects from street moved into inventory

by Lexie_Star05

Original Post

[CL] Festival Objects getting put into household inventory

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4: Get to Work The Sims 4: Get Together The Sims 4: City Living The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs The Sims 4: Seasons The Sims 4: Get Famous The Sims 4: Discover University The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle The Sims 4: Cottage Living The Sims 4: Dine Out The Sims 4: Vampires The Sims 4: Parenthood The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure The Sims 4: StrangerVille The Sims 4: Realm of Magic The Sims 4: Toddler Stuff The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff The Sims 4: My First Pet Stuff The Sims 4: Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load up your game, Then get the notification, "The Spice festival is in town! Click on any dynamic signs around town to find out more". Go into build/buy mode then you will get a spammed message of "One or more objects that have been left on the street have been moved to your household inventory to make room for happenings on the open street". Which then after you will find 2 posts, the center stage performance space, 3 room dividers, a public spawner, trashcan,bubble machina, and a debug arch decoration.
What happens when the bug occurs? You get a notification that says, "One or more objects that have been left on the street have been moved to your household inventory to make room for happenings on the open street" notification like 7 times one right after the other. Which then there are regular street objects in your household inventory now.
What do you expect to see? The notification, "The Spice festival is in town! Click on any dynamic signs around town to find out more". And to be able to go into build/buy mode without the notification, "One or more objects that have been left on the street have been moved to your household inventory to make room for happenings on the open street".
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Update 6/14/2022 Reticulating Lupines GameVersion: PC: 1.89.214.1030

Anyone know why I got a notification, "One or more objects that have been left on the street have been moved to your household inventory to make room for happenings on the open street"  like 7 times one right after the other. After the Spice Festival is in town message popped up? Then going into build/buy mode caused  2 posts, the center stage performance space, 3 room dividers, a public spawner, trashcan,bubble machina, and a debug arch decoration to be put into my  household inventory.

Message 11 of 11 (127 Views)