[CL] [ECO] [JA] Sims reset when waving goodbye while tending market table

by wombatilim

Original Post

[CL] [ECO] [JA] Sims reset when waving goodbye while tending market table

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.93.129.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion, game, and stuff packs except HSY. Kits: Throwback Fit, Country Kitchen, Bust the Dust, Courtyard Oasis, Desert Luxe, Carnival Streetwear, Blooming Rooms, Incheon Arrivals, Fashion Street, Industrial Loft
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Purchase a market table from Activities/Misc. I'm using the Jungle Adventure one, but I don't think it matters which. 2. Stock the table with some stuff. 3. Tend table. 4. Start Yard Sale. 5. Wait for someone the Sim knows to show up, and then leave.
What happens when the bug occurs? Active Sim resets when waving Goodbye to the known Sim who is leaving, and the "Tend Table" action is dropped.
What do you expect to see? The Sim to not reset and continue tending the table.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

• This issue has been going on for a while, but this is the first time I noticed that waving Goodbye was the triggering action for the reset.
  • Currently playing a mod-free save.
  • Game has recently been repaired, though not since this save started
  • No last exception has been generated.
  • I haven't tested other "tend table" scenarios, such as the Flea Market or the Marketplace Community Lot.
Message 1 of 1 (571 Views)